Salem MA- Anyone know of Raw Food places there?

greenghostgreenghost Raw Newbie

Hey… I was just wondering if anyone knows of any raw restaurants or even just health food stores in Salem Massachusetts.

Comments

• Hey greenghost! I’m in Newbury. Right next door to you (Beverly) there is a rawesome restaraunt called Rawberts Organic Cafe. Its is right on Cabot Street. If you’re coming from over the Bev/Sam bridge it will be on your left. It’s right before pizza hut or something along those lines (that is if your coming from Salem). You have to check them out, very great place. Also, I’m not sure about salem but once again in Beverly there is the Organic Rainbow on rantoul street.That street is paralell to Cabot St. You can check this webpage out. It might help you. It doesn’t have every natural grocers but it will get you started in the right direction:

http://www.greenpeople.org/searchNaturalFoodSto…

Good luck!

Edit: The Organic Rainbow is a natural store with raw foods, herbs, equipment, drinks, powders, etc.

• greenghostgreenghost Raw Newbie

TreeOfLife Thank you so much for the info. I will definitely look into it.
    I actually live in the Hudson Valley NY, but plan to head up to Salem for an extended weekend. It’s nice to have some insight to the area.
    Cheers!

• MOTHMOTH Raw Newbie

I enjoy the Organic Garden. Their raw dinner specials are awesome. (I’m in Woburn, MA)

• bittbitt Raw Newbie

I think it is called Organic Garden in Beverly. It is an all-raw restaurant. I’ve been there dozens of time and I’m never disappointed. You have to go!

• I was there once and loved the food and the atmosphere. The only pit fall is my parents and friends didn’t like it so much and my father ended up going to the bathroom right afterward XD Other than that i recommend taking a trip there.

• Organic Garden is now Rawberts Organic Cafe. They changed over a few months ago. I have alo noticed that people who are not raw, get gassy at rawberts. I don’t know why, but they do. I absolutely love that place. Eating out raw can get expensive, but it is nice to relax and have someone else prepare your food :)

• MOTHMOTH Raw Newbie

I got bloated eating there, but I figured that was because I am a fruit eater and I had too many dehydrated splurge items.

• greenghostgreenghost Raw Newbie

Wow! I haven’t logged on in awhile.
    Thanks for everyone’s input! :)