rawguru.com?

Just looking for some general support of rawguru.com and the product’s they sell/customer service. I’ve always been wary of buying food online, but I figured if this site supports it and some of the members like it… then maybe…

please reassure or warn me, it’s time to restock on the staples ;)

Comments

• They are great! I ordered my blendtec blender from them several months ago. I called when I ordered it and they were friendly and it shipped quickly. :-)

• naturalzing.com is also a great wesbite to order from. If you’re on the east coast shipping is cheap and fast. My bf and I order from them very often.

• cmf0036: thanks, i think i’ll order some truly raw cacao powder and some seeds and see how it goes :)

Little One: thanks for the tip, I am on the east coast, relatively speaking, and they look like they had some great products.

• MeditatingMeditating Raw Newbie

I have ordered from both Raw Guru and Natural Zing. Both experiences were pleasant and I was happy with my products.

• queenfluffqueenfluff Raw Newbie

LOVE rawguru.com! When my old blender broke, I ordered my BlendTec from them (the best part is they always have free shipping if you order over 100$) and I put in my order comments “Help I killed my blender! Please send ASAP!”. Well, it arrived two days later! Weehee!

They also have these ‘raw points” you can accumulate and you can use towards your orders. And they send out email with discount codes for holiday and seasonal sales and everything.

I do like Natural Zing too but I get more deals and discounts with Rawguru.com – I go there first.

• RawKidChefRawKidChef Raw Newbie

Rawguru.com is good, but if you are ordering a lot of separate packages around the same time, they tend to send the first order, and add the first order to your second order. That doubles your first order. Then, there’s pretty bad customer service. NEVER buy their cacao butter – it is not raw and you can tell by its taste and consistency. It’s waxy and hard and tastes, well, waxy and hard. Their cacao butter is truly raw as it says and if you want to buy that you should go to www.rawfood.com to buy cacao butter. Theirs is really raw. Since I live really close to Natural Zing (another great place to shop online), they ship orders really fast, like 2 days or less. I live literally two cities away, but you probably don’t so don’t worry bout that.

I really like rawguru because of their wide variety of products…..I mean it’s HUGE you can get so many raw chocolate bars and now they even have young thai baby coconuts, raw sundried tomatoes, almond butter stuffed chocolate figs, onion rings, and even raw ice cream even though that’s pretty expensive. I really like rawguru.com and I suggest go for it, but watch out for that cacao butter (don’t get cacao butter from naturalzing.com either that’s not raw either) and careful not to place too many orders around the same time.

• Rawguru is nice…very kind to me when I ordered…sent me two free raw magazines along with it, which was a pleasant surprise.