Prices for raw

beanybeeganbeanybeegan Raw Newbie

I have had it on these prices! I was going to order sesame seed from Azure Standard, and the price more than doubled from there last price! What is with raw foods going so high? You cant tell me it is all due to gas going up. I buy the regular SAD foods for my DH and it is nothing like organic raw food prices.

Just what can we do to get this stopped? Don’t say vote for so and so. That never works.

I would like you to know I didn’t buy the sesame seeds.

Comments

• Hi Beany, yes food is going up but I have not seen anywhere I buy jump that much. Maybe they lost their supplier and maybe you could buy from somewhere else. I think too that we don’t see these price increases in packaged food because it is just wheat, soy and corn crap. I guess when they get everyone totally dependent, which is happening now they will start boosting their prices.

• beanybeeganbeanybeegan Raw Newbie

Yes, I keep shopping around for better but there is just so many places to buy real raw organic food. Last week I saw pine nuts for $20 a lb.at a health food store. Interestingly a well known store in the northwest was $5 for 1/4 lb.

For the moment I guess green smoothies and getting more grain recipes will help. Did order 5lbs. organic Rye Berries for $3.85…..WOW!