First hot-yoga class in about an hour

MOTHMOTH Raw Newbie

Here we go…

I’m sooo excited…but remaining calm so I don’t get anxious. I bought some “yoga clothes” today – some tight blank spandex , hehe. :-D

I’m just gonna show up and do it! This is something I’ve been wanting to do for six months, but I was too nervous/fearful…

It’s TIME! Thanks to everyone who supported my yoga aspirations awhile back. :::hugs::: I”m gonna take a shower, play with my dog, and then bike on over with my mat.

Comments

• hey, good for you for going to try it! don’t be nervous at all. i’ve been doing bikram/hot yoga for years and i couldn’t be without it if i tried. hot yoga is incredible in comparison to any other type of yoga. enjoy and let us know what you think!

• MOTHMOTH Raw Newbie

I’m back. It was INCREDIBLE.

What’s more: the owner of the studio and her husband (a teacher there) are raw foodists!!! They are doing a juice and fruit cleanse right now!

I feel so elated. I’m going back tomorrow.

• How awesome! Isn’t it wonderful to be rewarded with such serendipity when you overcome what held you back?! I’m glad you had a great experience. I love my hot yoga, too and agree with bronwyn – couldn’t be without it! Yay for you!!