good old stand-bys

I am curious about what you all turn to on a regular basis, what you make again and again because it is easy, satisfying and delicious! For me it is Spinach Hummus, flax crackers (made with lots of veggies in them),”Fast Food” (avocado and miso mash wth corn and tomatoe- I have eaten many bowls of that this summer!), kelp noodles with veggies (see “My Lo Mane”), some kind of seed pate for nori rolls what about you?!

Comments

• lzhptlzhpt Raw Newbie

Sundried tomato zucchini hummus, sprouted sunflower seed burgers—fav. recipe Sprouted Black Bean Burgers from last week on this site, zoodles w/ marinara, tahini truffles (an acquired taste for sure), green smoothies, nori rolls. Where do you get kelp noodles?

• I ordered mine from Sea Tangle online- they are wonderful for a quick delicious and filling ‘noodle’ dish!

• iknikn

I love tomatoes, so I just sprinkle a little bit of olive oil, lemon juice, basil leaves and garlic on them. I eat these almost every day.

• SamiliciousSamilicious Raw Newbie

Izhpt- Do you have the recipe for the sprouted sunflower seed burgers???

I don’t have much time, unfortunately, to prepare meals. The best I can do is zoodles with varying toppings, green smoothies, maybe salads…but mostly since I’m not at home all the time I just grab or pack fruit and go (which I haven’t been doing well on).

I recently got a new dehydrator and I’ve been playing around with it, making all kinds of crackers. Its great!

• a tomato and red pepper salsa, spinach fruity salad with pine nuts, green smoothies, and cauliflower au gratin that i found on this website.

also experimenting with crackers in my oven with the door kept open! oh, and who could forget the spring onion cheeze spread by zoe!

• queenfluffqueenfluff Raw Newbie

I do cucumber bites – cucumber slices with any raw sauce or spread I have and of course my homemade chunky guacamole. I almost always have some raw sour cream made to put on or mix in things. I do make the zucchini hummus but I often forget to eat it. Also Nacho Cheese Sauce.

For breakfast, other than fruit and smoothies I have been making the Mac Cream Cheese on here and I will often toast some SAD bread and have it or raw bagels.

It has been hot here so I have been make cute little raw popsicles. I made Creamsicles ones and now i have Banana Coconut ones. Yum!

• SuasoriaSuasoria Raw Newbie

1. Carrot or zucchini pasta, chopped tomato, and basil with Crisyn’s Rich Cheddar Sauce

2. Daikon radish or beet pasta with this sauce, with or without nama shoyu.

It depends on whether I’m feeling like Italian food or Asian food…