I LOVE BEING A VEGAN RAW FOODIST! THIS NEW LIFESTYLE ROCKS!!! ..

Is it just me, or is this website really exciting? It is to me! The more I visit this site, the more encouraged I am to continue being a raw foodist! In fact, this new way of eating, for me, is just so exciting! I’m sooo looking forward to my improvements in health, and I’ve already lost a few pounds since beginning on August 23rd! I also do a lot of juicing…drinking lots of raw, fresh vegetable juices. I am so grateful for all your recipes and for all of your support! You all rock! It’s nice to know that I’m not the only one embarking on this journey!

Thank you Beany for telling me about this site! I wish I had known about it 2 years ago before slowly turning away from veganism after finding out about my food allergies. The recipes posted here offer me sooo many alternatives for having to maintain a gluten-free diet!

Has anyone else noticed any improvements in health besides me? I was diagnosed with Multiple Slerosis in 2002 and have noticed how nutrition and of course God’s faithfulness to the promise have made improvements in my health. I have been medication-free since 2003 but before this was very sick and the MRI showed that I had lots of lesions on my brain and spine. I haven’t had to go back to the emergency room since 2003. What a miracle! (before this, I was in and out at least every other month and sometimes 2-3 times per month). I was also very stressed in my marriage (out of that situation now…whew!)

Well, tell me about it! Let’s talk. I look forward to hearing about how raw veganism has changed your way of thinking, your health, your life! ...for the better ;-)

Comments

• Wow, thanks for your enthusiasm! :) How wonderful that your health has improved so much already!

I too felt so encouraged and excited by this online forum and the recipes are really wonderful.

I’ve lost 15 lbs. so far, and feel much lighter and healthier. I’ve been vegetarian/ vegan for over 19 years, but have been amazed at how unhealthy my diet had become compared to now. Now I’m eating fresh fruit and veggies, and feel that my candida overgrowth is coming into balance, and I have much more energy.

• What an inspiration! Thanks littlegems ;-) I know someone that needs to hear your story about candida coming into balance. And it’s true that a person can eat unhealthy on any diet. I used to eat a lot of potato chips, chocolate, and sugary candy as a semi-vegan (more like pescatarian, because I ate fish every now and then). But I’m noticing how I’m craving more vegetables and fruits lately; especially crisp romaine, cucumbers,tomatoes, and juicy fruits.