Hello Beautiful!

It looks like you're new to The Community. If you'd like to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

TheRawDance

MOTHMOTH Raw Newbie

hey – just felt like telling you that you are a very beautiful person and that I’m happy you’re here to share in the raw experience with all of us. :::::heart::::

I love and appreciate how you put your spirit out there for us to read and appreciate your insights.

peace

me

Comments

• Oh sweetie, at first I thought I was seeing things when I saw my name on a subject line… like maybe there was an error on the site and then I clicked this and…

Hot pink glitter is sparkling from my eyes! Watch out, FIREWORKS!!! Thank you so much. How special of you to dedicate a post to me : ) Thank you and each and every one here for being here too!!!

Blessings and Pink TuTu Twirls, Johnny

• MOTHMOTH Raw Newbie

You’re truly filled with light, openness and love…it radiates from your posts, from your heart.

Have a lovely evening! I’m off to dream for the night. :-)

• waterbaby12347waterbaby12347 Raw Newbie

Moth~ I couldn’t agree more!!! But I believe TheRawDance already knows how I feel!!! Don’t ya??? Sound like anything familar??? The PussyCatDolls hit from last yr… LOL One of my favorites… I know I should be too old, but I’m not!!! HEE HEE HEE

• Branwyn32Branwyn32 Raw Newbie

I must put in my vote for TheRawDance’s fabulousness! You are beautiful and thank you for being here and sharing yourself with us! I watched some of your vids on youtube and looked at your website…your openness and honesty is a beacon! Thank you for bringing your light to us. :)

• jellibijellibi Raw Newbie

I was thinking the same thing tonight too!!! RawDance: I left you a message earlier on one of your recipes :)

We are all overwhelmed by your specialness :) Yay, MOTH (who is a pretty kickass person as well!), for initiating a post!

• amen to that! such good energy flows from you – yes, i feel it even through the computer! s

• You all provide me and the rest of us here with just as much good energy and light. Good karma. I think we should dedicate this post not just to me but to each and everyone here as we all have something unique to offer one another!!! May small birds sing you songs, ocean waves and waterfalls bring you peace, parks and forests provide you with foraging and angels soothe your souls. Blessings. XOXO

• CarmentinaCarmentina Raw Newbie

This whole thread is exactly what I love about GoneRaw – positivity! Let it rain on me and all of us!

• ajchanterajchanter Raw Newbie

Yeah, i was going to say this aswell!! (: THANK-YOU TheRawDance… (I LOVE your recipes and HK Plates!!! :P ) :D

• springleafspringleaf Raw Newbie

I was thinking exactly the same thing last night: that we need a post to say thank you to RawDance for joining and sharing his wonderful food and photos and positivity with us. THANK YOU!!!! :-)

• WinonaWinona Raw Newbie

Same here! I saw your website last night, and I think it’s so amazing that you’re reaching out to those who need support. Wooohoo ya’ll, I love it when other bloggers get to thanking someone before me!

• steviostevio Raw Newbie

I will jump on the TheRawDance bandwagon as well. I feel that my appreciation of your fabulousness is something I can only appreciate since I’ve gone raw. My old self was a grumpy old curmudgeon who would have felt oppressed by your happiness and openness, and the newer healthier me loves the spirit you bring to this already fantastic community.

• I can’t help but agree with everyone on this thread! You are flippin’ awesome! Your bright shining energy radiates throughout this website, thanks for your great aura!

Ps- your website, is amazing. It’s so helpful to watch your videos, view your art, and read your words. It’s not always enough to know there are others repairing healing and still suffering, but when I see it through art like yours, wow, it really helps me more than I can even say.

• :)

Johnny, where ever you go, you shine!!! I am forever grateful for our friendship and love!

xoxoxo

And thank you so much for directing me here.

• Johnny, I checked your website and I loved it!!!! I think it takes a lot of courage to show who we really are and follow our hearts, you do exactly that and I consider you a great inspiration.

• BluedolfinBluedolfin Raw Newbie

Hi Johnny~ I just watched your vid on making the flower salad… WOW!!! AMAZING! If you are open to requests… Will you share with us, in a vid or pictures, what your garden looks like? I picture it as an oasis or a mini Garden of Edan. Love your creativity and spirit. :)

Sending you lots of healing energy.

PS. From another thread… Good news… Osteoporosis can be reversed. :)

• greenghostgreenghost Raw Newbie

Bluedolfin is that the title of the thread? (Osteoporosis can be reversed)
    ...curious….

• lzhptlzhpt Raw Newbie

An enthusiastic welcome to my week! Blessings.

• BluedolfinBluedolfin Raw Newbie
    greenghost~ Johnny had mentioned on the Energy Exchange thread:

I wish raw could cure osteoporosis (my bones at 25 matched someone of 85)

I was responding on this thread that it is reversible, being able to rebuild bone. “Curable”, no… not possible. Bone loss (and any other so called “disease”, condition, symptom of non-well-being (is that a word?)} is simply what the body does when it is not getting what it needs. Sorry for the confusion.

See my post on 30 days of green smoothies for a “model” for optimum health. I have posted about this model of optimum health on other threads. Search the Forums tab on “model” for other posts.

• You all are so encouraging. It is good to see people building up one another. Johnny, I was thinking the same thing earlier. I love your transparency. Your recipes look delicious as well. I had some shiso in the fridge and you inspired me to use it. It was a new herb from my csa :).

• angie207angie207 Raw Master

I was watching one of your videos this afternoon and started bawling my eyes out! With love, and gratitude for your openness & love, and I felt it was true what you said, that THERE IS A REASON YOU ARE HERE!!!!! You are making a difference in soooooo many lives! Bless you! Mwaaa!

• greenghostgreenghost Raw Newbie

Thanks for the entry Bluedolphin....
    I’m definitely working on getting stronger.
    PS: great vids rawdance :)
    Cheers!

• Hi TheRawDance,

I just visited your website and I loved it. Thanks for getting this information out. You are helping to save lives!

• You are all wonderful. I want to tell you something. I have a GOOD friend who suffered anorexia nervosa for 30 years and ended up with osteo as bad as me. She is older than me but that doesn’t matter – with weight gain and health recovery she has INCREASED her bone density and healed some of it – not all but her body has responded amazingly to weight gain… so there is HOPE. She is a living miracle/proof of it. I do not wish to allow it to destroy my dancing. I love ballet and felt so hopeless when I found out how severe it was. I should of got tested 12 years ago when I started in hopsital treatment at Standford Hospital. Please do not wait. Get tested. Get your calcium and vitamin D and love yourself and your body. They work together you know!!! I’ll try to invent a wonderful calcium rich smoothie and post it here. My friends, here is to HEALING BONES and making them STRONG!!!

• SueSue Raw Newbie

Well, since this post was started I guess I’ll put my 1 2/3 cents in. Yes, rawdance, you are truly unique. Your enthusiasm and caring shines through. Keep up the good work!

• i will add to this too. I was browsing your site last night and just thinking about how amazing you are TheRawDance for putting so much of yourself out there and giving so much to others. Bravo!

• MOTHMOTH Raw Newbie

TheRawDance – needless to say, your loving openness with which you communicate inspires me – makes me want to do the same. I love how you pour your heart out. It’s just plain awesome.

Just had to say it again, hehe. :-D

• Your too much Moth, I love it.

Ps. Your use picture is really cute ~ You’ve got such a naturally pure, unique, androgynous look to you : )

• MOTHMOTH Raw Newbie

Thank you…shaving my head was like being re-born into a new body. I’d always had very long, curly feminine tresses…shaving it all off made me feel closer to how I view myself internally. Now my hair is growing out; still really short but long enough to curl around my ears. I’m thinking about getting it trimmed…I like it short but still unruly, hehe.

• heathermarsbombheathermarsbomb Raw Newbie

I agree with this topic 100%!! :-D