S'mores

Sooo, my kids are asking…. any thoughts/ideas? I’ve got a few, but no aha! moments yet….

Comments

• evergreenevergreen Raw Master

hi ,mamamilk..i havent tried these but here is a s’more recipe- :)

• Thanks, but I saw that one already when I was searching this site and the rest of the internet. Although it looks great, that one would be a no. My kids HAVE had real s’mores before. So the banana filling would cause an uproar. Although yummy, a riot would indeed break out. The issue isn’t the cracker or chocolate part. The issue is getting something marshmallow-ey, sweet, gooey, and creamy. I’m thinking just making a thick nut/seed cream with lots of vanilla bean? Any other ideas?

• evergreenevergreen Raw Master

oh, i see…have you ever tried to dehydrate chunks of banana for a few hours? i use them as a marshmallow replacement in an ice cream recipe. the outside gets chewy and the inside stays gooey;)

this graham cracker looks good ...and some of the comments have a marshmallow suggestion:)

• ooooooohhhh. that sounds great. thanks. however, 1/2 my kids love banana flavor, the other 1/2…. not so much. ; )

• What about a coconut-y cream? I don’t have a recipe but you could do nuts, coconut, vanilla, agave, etc.