Hello Beautiful!

It looks like you're new to The Community. If you'd like to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

Any NYC people wanna hang?

rawjazzrawjazz Raw Newbie

Hi everybody! Well hopefully this isn’t weird but I’ve been trying to meet fellow raw people in NYC and it has proven to be quite difficult! So I am just wondering if anyone on this site lives in NYC and wants to perhaps get a raw hang together? I’m not talking about dating, just finding raw buddies! :-)

Comments

• HI :-)

I live in Hoboken, which is a mere PATH ride away. I was actually just in NYC tonight at a raw restaurant!

Where are you living?

• Not in NYC now, just wondering if you know about meetup?Would have thought there were many a meetup potluck gathering in NYC.Check it out if you haven’t yet.

• I’m hosting a Raw Vegan Social Gathering this Sunday (September 14) on the Jersey Shore from 2pm to 4pm at Winds Of Life, 617 Main St, Asbury Park, NJ (venue is close to train station). E-mail karmyngirl@yahoo.com to rsvp (name, number of guests and what raw dish you’re bringing).

• i’m always down to meet and chill with new people. i’m in the east village area.

• MOTHMOTH Raw Newbie

I’m near Boston, but if there was a GoneRaw NYC meetup, I’d make the trip to come hang!

• nycgrrlnycgrrl Raw Newbie

hey canarsie-we’re in the east village alot. my husband works over there, and we have lots of friends there.

we should all arrange a meetup at bonobos!!

• I’m in NYC and I’m up for it too.

• i’m in brooklyn, i’d love to tag along!

• ok, so let’s do this. there are a million spots that we can choose from. let’s get the date first. weekday (after 6pm) or weekend (anytime) work better for most?

weekends are better for me, but restaurant-wise, maybe a weekday is better so it’s not so crowded (my guess is there will be a crowd of us LOL)..either way, I’m easy as long as I can get my husband to babysit.

• i’m really good with either as well (depending on the actual date). everyone else?

• i’m in nyc too. anyone besides nycgrrl going to bonobos sept 28th to see Doug Graham? i would love to meet up beforehand.

• i’ll be out of town for that

• I’m going to see Dr D!

I am going Karmyn and mimo!!! We should definitely meet up beforehand!

• rawjazzrawjazz Raw Newbie

Wow! I was so happy to see that so many people responded to my topic! Yay! How bout this. Put your email address if you are interested in a hang and I will email some dates to everyone….maybe we can get something together! Maybe we could all meet at Bonobos…well I am janellereichman@hotmail.com

• canarsiebk at gmail dot com

nycscraps @ gmail dot com

just went to bonobos tonight yum!! we can make a yahoo group for everyone if you want. it’s easy.

• hey! i'm just a bit north in westchester, but only a short train ride away! i'd love to meet up with fellow health enthusiasts!

amanda.k.macleod @ gmail dot com

If any of you are on facebook, that might be a nice way to keep in touch

• Hey you guys -- I'm from the jersey shore, but love going into the city for any reason (I take the bus into Port Authority). Although I attend college in Jersey, this next semester I will be required to attend seminars at NYU some Saturdays. It would be great if I could email and see if anyone is available for a raw lunch after NYU. And please, feel free to email me at jerseyshoregirl923@yahoo.com

• I live in north NJ and I'd love to meet up and make some raw buddies

silkspectreiii at gmail dot com

• hey all~

i started a facebook group for all those in the NY area!

just look under groups for "Raw in NY"