Slightly embarrassing/funny detox question...

Branwyn32Branwyn32 Raw Newbie

So…um…during your detox…has anyone had, like…a really STINKY case of the toots? Or trouser coughs, as one of my amusing English friends calls them. :p

Sorry if anyone’s offput, but I really had to ask! ‘Cause, I mean…it has been SCARY lately! Eeep!

Comments

• troublesjustabubbletroublesjustabubble Raw Newbie

ahem, well, how can I put this delicately…....YES!

It happened when my terribly stopped up bowels began moving on their own again. I have to say, despite how disgusting this sounds, I rather enjoyed the whole experience. hehe

• Don’t worry branwyn, I think most of us here experienced that. If I was you I would look into food combining.

As you research the whole idea of food combining it will make sense to you why this is most likely happening.

Some people don’t believe in it, but it works for me. It also makes total sense (atleast to me). I’m sure you know, the trick is to find something that works for you

EDIT: This is a food combining chart. It should help you understand the rules alot better. Some people say strawberries are sub-acid not acid. I’m not sure though, I need to do some more research.

• Branwyn32Branwyn32 Raw Newbie

Trouble- lol! Thanks, I figured it was the exact same thing happening to me, but good lord! I think I’m even stinking out my dog! It’s kinda foul but kinda funny at the same time!

TreeOfLife- thanks! I’ve not really read anything about food combining yet but would like to. I’m a little wary of getting too restrictive on my diet, because in the past alot of restriction has only served to trigger my disordered eating, but I will definitely read more about it. Thank you!