Hello Beautiful!

It looks like you're new to The Community. If you'd like to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

Quantum eating anyone ?

Have any of you any exprince with quantum eating ? Any of you have experience with it helping gaining weight ? How is it long term ?

I was just reading about it and finding it fasinating. Just qurious to know how others experiences it :-)

Comments

• All we are, is dust in the wind dude.

Dust. Wind. Dude.

• errr ok lol

• What is quantum eating?

• I have a friend who is following this practice. he thinks its great.

• TzefiraTzefira Raw Newbie

i read that ,a very wonderful book, and make since. i havnt been able to do it, but my dad does it. he doesnt eat anything all day and then has dinner after work and maybe a little snack later that night, but he’s also been doing it for 3 years. But i must say he’s 50/50 with raw and cooked but he doesnt eat crap either…. and he’s very healthy :) so he must be doing something right.

• so I tried looking up quantum eating and I see that its a book, but can anyone tell me what exactly its about?

thank you.

it’s about CRON ( calorie restriction with optimal nutrition). limiting your intake of food throughout the day. example the author she eats one meal at 6 am and then her lat meal at 2pm and maybe a piece of fruit in the middle or maybe not…. the book is really good, she’s full of wisdom

• itouristitourist Raw Newbie

Since your body requires calories throughout the day, it doesn’t seem like a good idea to wait until one point in time during the day to eat food.

I thought this was one of the troll postings they might be talking about twisting on yogi quantum physics theory. I guess it isn’t.

• ZoeZoe Raw Newbie

It is Tonya Z’s book, her website is here: http://www.beautifulonraw.com/

I’ve got a friend who is doing it…he has been raw for over 15 years though, he is well prepared and ready for it ;) He Loves it.

yea u do have to be raw for quite some time before jumping into quantum eating.

• roadrunnerroadrunner Raw Newbie

I understand the point is to eat as little as possible. Fast for 16 to 18 hours at a time. Dont eat after 5 pm. When we eat in the evenings it ages us. The body absorbs nutrients much more efficiently when we are TRULY hungry. The body uses a lot of energy to digest and many of us are overeating , eating all day, and in the evening. An example of quantum eating is this: Stop eating at 5 pm or sooner. In the morning begin drinking water, drink plenty of water until high noon going as long as possible without eating. Around noon when youre really really feeling hungry break the fast. Best to eat in mono form.Eat until you are full. Last meal of the day should be before 5.Repeat process. I started this today. This morning I got up to get ready for work, I filled up a gallon of water from my culligan tank. I drank water all the way to noon. I actually finished the gallon! I had minor hunger pangs here and there, but when noon finally arrived I was very hungry, the hunger pangs were much more intense. I then ate six bananas. I became full quickly. The rest of the day I continued drinking water, but was out of water by about 1:30. I was off work at 2:30, went to get my truck out of the shop because the brakes were shot. I ate apples,tomatoes,avocado,and jalepenos, I finished that up at 4:50. Im now done eating. Tomorrow I will do the same thing, I will drink water till noon, then eat something, then something again before 5 ,then done. Grapes are on for 88 cents a lb so im thinking that would be great for the afternoon meal and apples for the noon meal. I am going back to mono as of tomorrow, no more mixing like I did tonight with the tomatoes,jalepeno,apples, and avocados. I eat this particular mixture every night ,but no more. Mono eating is best for digestion and to my understanding this quantum eating works best eating mono meals. I know for a fact eating in the evenings is bad because I can feel it in the morning. I dont want to get up because im tired. ive gone without food in the ladder part of the afternoon before and got up the next day with much energy! Ive eaten as late as 8 pm before and man I really feel it the next day because the body is using all its energy digesting all that FOOD! I want to work my way to not eating after 3 , but 5 is the timeframe for now, Ill give it a few days or a week. What ive described here is what I read off someones QUANTUM blog but like a dum dum I didnt bookmark it and I cant find the blog, but this routine makes 100% sense to me. I will try and find the blog.I have found in the past when fasting, i have more energy and feel better WITHOUT food! So because of this I like this program, soon I will buy the book, but right now I cant afford it. So anyone who is currently quantum eating please share your experience!

Rob

Here is one of the blogs: http://tinyurl.com/3nuvqw

Here is another: http://tinyurl.com/4w778n

Still trying to find the one that explains the water thing, drinking water up until noon. Dry fasting is described in thease 2 links. Dry fasting works very well too, Ive done that. I just feel we need water because about what 95 % of our bodies is made up of water. I will keep looking.

I am very interested in this. Too bad I cant get the book for a while.

• HI shantilove....I am very familiar with quantum eating..are you stuill interested?

• Bananna1333Bananna1333 Raw Newbie

tanmatra, I am! ....but only more midday eating rather than morning eating.