John Ellis water machine

Does anyone have one of these? If so does it really work? Does anyone know someone with one. I am very curious. Thanks, kalelemonade

Comments

• its not bad but obviously they dont do anythin to stop you gettin cancer or diseases lol

the water taste ok tho

• I have been a recipient of the run off water for 3 years now from the LWM5. and recently the man loaned me his unit until returns in October.

I would like to try and explain the effect that the John Ellis Water machines have on water. I went to the US patent site and read all patents associated to the John Ellis machine it does not take a rocket scientist to understand the associated patents written by scientist who discovered how to purify water. John Ellis simply made a small machine that does what the scientist discovered.

the UV will kill and sterilize any water that is exposed to it. But that is not the sole purpose in the Machine. the purpose is to create a pure distilled water without the normal memory markers in water. You see not all distilled water is without memory markers disease and no distiller produces absolutely pure water. the John Ellis machine produce a water purity level of 00.06 to 00.02EC, and the average home distiller produces 01.40 to 00.02EC, I used an electrical device used by water purification companies to check the water. while the device does not tell you what is in the water it only check the electrical conductivity of the water. basically it just gives an indicator of the waters mineral dissolution levels that conduct the electrical current. that means my deep well water which registers a high 564.4EC may not have any harmful chemicals but has a large amounts of dissolved iron, copper, zinc, calcium, magnesium, salt and other minerals etc.

Touching the UV radiation, in the boiling chamber the steam is exposed to a certain level of UV radiation that converts the steam to Ozone, when the Ozone is cooled in the distillation tubes it converts back to water with trace Hydrogen Peroxide which is what ozone turns to naturally when cooled, Even rain water has trace levels of Hydrogen Peroxide naturally, this makes the water Pathogen free. this is why the water works against cancers no pathogens. also explains why nothing will grow in the water for some time after the distilled water has been stored in bottles.

The bond angle of water has been found to be lessened when pollutants are added to the water, the maximum natural water bond angle is actually 104.45 and some believe it can't be changed. However when shown the difference in a water sample from John Ellis machine they are surprised. Then someone came up with the solution as to why. the hydrogen peroxide and Ozone traces found in the water have wider bond angles that affects the water molecule. Hydrogen Peroxide H2O2 has a bond angle of 111.5 and Ozone O3 has a bond angle of 116.8.

Something else quite unique and observable is waters natural molecular shape is bent, but after the distilling it seems to be more biometric angular as that of H2O2 and O3. it would seem that the water takes on some of the traits of H2O2 and O3 structures. this would answer the question of why the distilled product will form columns, crevices and mountains when frozen. I have had the water form ice peaks in my freezer.

Added together the properties of the wider bond angles can be attributed to the other two trace elements used to create the product. I have not gotten any verification from a Chemist as to the molecular structure of the product but it is still a form of water. it is not dangerous to drink as a matter of fact it has been found healthy is many cases.

Also the machine excites water by centrifugal effect by stirring the water at a high rate of speed. What I have learned when water is excited it becomes H2O+ (positively charge Oxygen)when the water molecule is in this state it can combined at a atomic level easier with other molecules like the H2O2 and O3. thought this is very hard to observe scientifically. But when water is excited it becomes H2O+. I am not sure how it all works but here is a quote from a scientist as to what I tried to say simply and clear, "the solvated electron can recombine with the H2O+ cation to form an excited state of the water, this excited state then decomposes to species such as hydroxyl radicals (HO.), hydrogen atoms (H.) and oxygen atoms (O.). Finally, the solvated electron can react with solutes H2O2 and O3 and the solvated protons and then reform the hydrogen oxygen atoms."

Another factor the water being treated is heated to very hot temperatures and switched back and forth to a cooler chamber, this is known as the equilibrium thermodynamic system that is the E5. Now heating the water to great temperatures and then passing it back and forth from one chamber to a cooler chamber and back again this is what causes the water to be able to take on different characteristics of the H2O2 and O3 without becoming either. the equilibrium is done by a certain amount of pressure exerted on the water molecules as they are heated in the boiling chamber then when pressure is to strong it causes the water and mixed gases to pass each other in the tube and cooling chamber the gases of O3 and H2O2 are intermixed in the water and it is this P=KC constant (P=Pressure, K=Kelvin or temp and C=concentration of gases) that works a reaction in the water. I don't understand it all yet but I am still researching about it. it is exciting stuff to say the least.

also see John Ellis own web site under "how does it work" he will tell you how the machine works.

At this point I feel I must make this Disclaimer, this is my own opinion and theory as to how John Ellis machine affects water, and not fully verified by the scientific community as I am neither a chemist or scientist. However I am no dummy either. Furthermore. this does not reflect on any opinion or theory of John Ellis, his family or his company as to why his product has a wider bond angle or its chemical components caused by hot to cooler chamber exchanges or UV radiation effects on water or steam. I do not know John Ellis or any of his family or business associates personally or professionally. But I wish I did.

These were just some of the few things I understood and observed about the functions of the machine, and as I sought to understand what these things actually did to the water it was amazing to see that a little machine could do so much. By the way I have not spoken to you about the chamber and tube sizes and some of the physical things that also attribute to the machines functionality and performance as all these factors contribute to the end product. I am still trying to find out more as to what effect the machine has on water.

But this I can say it lowered my blood cholesterol level, my blood pressure is lower, my heartbeat is lower, my stools are softer and more regular, my Kidney's and urinary tract stays clean and infection free, my little girl thinks I put sugar in the water (I think you all heard that one before), I let some flowers die in a vase filled with the water the flower completely rotted but the water stayed clean and odor free then I removed the remains of the flower and it took three months before moss grew in it, and the water did cause a strong reaction in my deep well. I had to pump the well clear which took four hours before we could drink it again.

I hope this article will help some of you understand the effects of the John Ellis Living Water machine has on water. And in so doing this may help you to make a decision as to your purchase of the best water distiller on the market. There are no other machines that I know of that do so much to the water as John Ellis living water machine.

• Nick

Good description, this machine is hard to understand in modern terms of understanding the physical characteristics of water. I had a yo yo experience researching it because the blog audiences were always split over it- some saying John Ellis was a shyster, charlatan, fraud- out for your money. Others swearing by his machine. Finally one night while surfing on the CureZone blog I came across a post that put it all together:

http://curezone.com/forums/fm.asp?i=569434

After this post- I was a believer in something extraordinaire about this machine BUT I also believed the other side of that coin- folks that were struggling with the credibility of it and that had been through very negative experiences with it. It all came together. John Ellis is a brilliant engineer and one of the worst of business men and public relations men out there. An old coot that doesn't give a hoot about his public image and doesn't have time to work out everybody's kinks after a sale or handle customer relations. But he truly does care for people and at the same time is endeavoring to make a living on his water machines.

My question to you is have you done anymore research into the mechanics of this machine? Seems to me a better model could be made. Or that somewhere someone could collect all the modifications people have made over the years and YouTube a makeover for this machine- step by step show & tell as to how to take this idea and make it a lot more stable- more reliable and less "high maintenance". Have you ever come across any endeavour like this? I'm really surprised I could not find one single YouTube on the Ellis Water Machine. I think this must be a testament to his bad PR image. James(corax50).

• MacGyverMacGyver Raw Newbie

Good Day All :)

Firstly, don't believe anything I say until you can verify it yourself through your own research;

My personal experiences in the research of water and hydrogen production pointed me inevitably in this direction and I will be modifying a machine very shortly.

My comments are relative to the amount of energy stored in the water produced by a John Ellis LVM (Living Water Machine). 

This water ridiculously lowers the power consumption of hydrogen converters, while maintaining gas flow rate released by the standard power consumption.  These devices are notoriously power hungry unless you have the 'Stanley Meyers' touch.

The body does indeed require the use of energy from minerals like calcium (your bones and teeth if you don't have it available in your diet) to structure 'dead' water (almost all water available to humans in the 'civilized world') before it can be properly absorbed by cells, and will also use this energy to break down the water into oxygen and hydrogen when required.

I would therefore suggest that the energized water from this machine is the nearest you will get to 'live' water that comes from the top of a mountain, although LVM water is de-mineralized like all distilled water, which is not all good as far as the body is concerned if you are not getting everything you need in the mineral department.

I would drink water from an LVM over bottled or tap water any day, but I would increase my mineral intake, or mix my supplements with the energized water derived from this machine, if I was drinking it straight and not heavily diluting it with mineral or spring water. 

I avoid Reverse Osmosis water at all costs but would use it for filling the LVM machine if pushed, though I prefer (ironically) to fill the LVM distiller, with distilled water, which has no plastic residues that RO water can produce, the object being to save me pulling the machine apart to clean it and also increasing the life span of the 2 dome shaped heating elements.

The key at the end of the day is the body will stop wasting energy resources if the water already contains energy. 

The bond angle in 'LVM' or 'Energized' water, shows increased repulsion in the energetic fields (magnetic or electrical) of the oxygen and hydrogen molecules, thus it is easier to separate by electrolysis than science can currently conceive.

Just a few drops of LVM water added to your glass of your normal drinking water will energize it, and maybe even purify it, but without de-voiding it of all mineral content that water from a distillation process or LVM inevitably produces.

I hope that helps a little on your journey.  I will be back to update this comment when I am not so tired (it's 6 am and I still have yet to go to bed :)

In the mean time, look up Viktor Schauberger - Comprehend and Copy Nature

Good luck and good health!

• MacGyverMacGyver Raw Newbie
    vegdude said:

its not bad but obviously they dont do anythin to stop you gettin cancer or diseases lol

the water taste ok tho

But You won't be getting your cancer or diseases from the water out of an LVM.

That comes from the rest of the rubbish you absorb.

Ultimately, if you are acid and dehydrated (especially drinking closed circuit tap water), you will be full of stuff that will cause cancer and disease, until your body is given the means to dispose of it efficiently without killing you or making you sick - For example : Alkaline minerals and energized water ;)

By the way: don't believe anything I say until you can verify it yourself through your own research!

• ClaireTClaireT Raw Master

Does it leave anything at all behind in the water? I was always led to believe that some of the naturally occurring minerals were good for you.

• NIckoderm said:

I have been a recipient of the run off water for 3 years now from the LWM5. and recently the man loaned me his unit until returns in October.

I would like to try and explain the effect that the John Ellis Water machines have on water. I went to the US patent site and read all patents associated to the John Ellis machine it does not take a rocket scientist to understand the associated patents written by scientist who discovered how to purify water. John Ellis simply made a small machine that does what the scientist discovered.

the UV will kill and sterilize any water that is exposed to it. But that is not the sole purpose in the Machine. the purpose is to create a pure distilled water without the normal memory markers in water. You see not all distilled water is without memory markers disease and no distiller produces absolutely pure water. the John Ellis machine produce a water purity level of 00.06 to 00.02EC, and the average home distiller produces 01.40 to 00.02EC, I used an electrical device used by water purification companies to check the water. while the device does not tell you what is in the water it only check the electrical conductivity of the water. basically it just gives an indicator of the waters mineral dissolution levels that conduct the electrical current. that means my deep well water which registers a high 564.4EC may not have any harmful chemicals but has a large amounts of dissolved iron, copper, zinc, calcium, magnesium, salt and other minerals etc.

Touching the UV radiation, in the boiling chamber the steam is exposed to a certain level of UV radiation that converts the steam to Ozone, when the Ozone is cooled in the distillation tubes it converts back to water with trace Hydrogen Peroxide which is what ozone turns to naturally when cooled, Even rain water has trace levels of Hydrogen Peroxide naturally, this makes the water Pathogen free. this is why the water works against cancers no pathogens. also explains why nothing will grow in the water for some time after the distilled water has been stored in bottles.

The bond angle of water has been found to be lessened when pollutants are added to the water, the maximum natural water bond angle is actually 104.45 and some believe it can't be changed. However when shown the difference in a water sample from John Ellis machine they are surprised. Then someone came up with the solution as to why. the hydrogen peroxide and Ozone traces found in the water have wider bond angles that affects the water molecule. Hydrogen Peroxide H2O2 has a bond angle of 111.5 and Ozone O3 has a bond angle of 116.8.

Something else quite unique and observable is waters natural molecular shape is bent, but after the distilling it seems to be more biometric angular as that of H2O2 and O3. it would seem that the water takes on some of the traits of H2O2 and O3 structures. this would answer the question of why the distilled product will form columns, crevices and mountains when frozen. I have had the water form ice peaks in my freezer.

Added together the properties of the wider bond angles can be attributed to the other two trace elements used to create the product. I have not gotten any verification from a Chemist as to the molecular structure of the product but it is still a form of water. it is not dangerous to drink as a matter of fact it has been found healthy is many cases.

Also the machine excites water by centrifugal effect by stirring the water at a high rate of speed. What I have learned when water is excited it becomes H2O+ (positively charge Oxygen)when the water molecule is in this state it can combined at a atomic level easier with other molecules like the H2O2 and O3. thought this is very hard to observe scientifically. But when water is excited it becomes H2O+. I am not sure how it all works but here is a quote from a scientist as to what I tried to say simply and clear, "the solvated electron can recombine with the H2O+ cation to form an excited state of the water, this excited state then decomposes to species such as hydroxyl radicals (HO.), hydrogen atoms (H.) and oxygen atoms (O.). Finally, the solvated electron can react with solutes H2O2 and O3 and the solvated protons and then reform the hydrogen oxygen atoms."

Another factor the water being treated is heated to very hot temperatures and switched back and forth to a cooler chamber, this is known as the equilibrium thermodynamic system that is the E5. Now heating the water to great temperatures and then passing it back and forth from one chamber to a cooler chamber and back again this is what causes the water to be able to take on different characteristics of the H2O2 and O3 without becoming either. the equilibrium is done by a certain amount of pressure exerted on the water molecules as they are heated in the boiling chamber then when pressure is to strong it causes the water and mixed gases to pass each other in the tube and cooling chamber the gases of O3 and H2O2 are intermixed in the water and it is this P=KC constant (P=Pressure, K=Kelvin or temp and C=concentration of gases) that works a reaction in the water. I don't understand it all yet but I am still researching about it. it is exciting stuff to say the least.

also see John Ellis own web site under "how does it work" he will tell you how the machine works.

At this point I feel I must make this Disclaimer, this is my own opinion and theory as to how John Ellis machine affects water, and not fully verified by the scientific community as I am neither a chemist or scientist. However I am no dummy either. Furthermore. this does not reflect on any opinion or theory of John Ellis, his family or his company as to why his product has a wider bond angle or its chemical components caused by hot to cooler chamber exchanges or UV radiation effects on water or steam. I do not know John Ellis or any of his family or business associates personally or professionally. But I wish I did.

These were just some of the few things I understood and observed about the functions of the machine, and as I sought to understand what these things actually did to the water it was amazing to see that a little machine could do so much. By the way I have not spoken to you about the chamber and tube sizes and some of the physical things that also attribute to the machines functionality and performance as all these factors contribute to the end product. I am still trying to find out more as to what effect the machine has on water.

But this I can say it lowered my blood cholesterol level, my blood pressure is lower, my heartbeat is lower, my stools are softer and more regular, my Kidney's and urinary tract stays clean and infection free, my little girl thinks I put sugar in the water (I think you all heard that one before), I let some flowers die in a vase filled with the water the flower completely rotted but the water stayed clean and odor free then I removed the remains of the flower and it took three months before moss grew in it, and the water did cause a strong reaction in my deep well. I had to pump the well clear which took four hours before we could drink it again.

I hope this article will help some of you understand the effects of the John Ellis Living Water machine has on water. And in so doing this may help you to make a decision as to your purchase of the best water distiller on the market. There are no other machines that I know of that do so much to the water as John Ellis living water machine.

What "strong reaction" did the John Ellis Water produce in your well?