Hello Beautiful!

It looks like you're new to The Community. If you'd like to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

Update:

2»

Comments

• DreaDrea Raw Master

Yeah emtpdmom, I threw both batches away! This dish looks so good and my taste buds dont agree with allot of recipes, but this one looks like something I could eat everyday if I could get it right(smile)!

Also poemomm I just wanted to say THANK YOU! Honestly you are a very gracious and creative person! Taking your time to help others stay on their raw path is very generous of you and I truly appreciate it. Your sausage pizza truly saved me (I MEAN THIS FROM MY HEART!) and that recipe has helped me show my family that I wasnt a crazy person on a “starve” myself “diet”!

Please help me and emtpdmom with this recipe, Thank you

P.S. I do have a couple of recipe’s that I would love your expertise in, but I will wait for your response, I dont want to be greedy. Thank you again

• poemommpoemomm Raw Newbie

I’m half tempted to post my recipes on a forum separately from here – I’ve been trying for something like a week to post recipe (trying every combination possible of photos, descriptions etc) to no avail. It’s frustrating to say the least.

I’ll work on the spanikopita this week.

• RCBAliveRCBAlive Raw Newbie

Poemomm, your recipes are so creative and I applaud your work and commitment to helping develop recipes for others. That is certainly admirable.

Did you contact Ray or Kandace about the recipe posting problem? Sorry that you are having such a hard time. I was wondering why so few recipes were being posted. I’m sure if you are having a hard time, I assume that others are having a hard time as well.

If you choose to post your recipes elsewhere, please let us know where so we can access them. Thanks!

• mapmap

hi, I MUST HAVE RAW M&M’s, HELP ME FIND A WAY TO GET A CRUNCHY COATING, QUICK i suspect some type of cooked white sugar could be a way, maybe agar agar and flax?

• DreaDrea Raw Master

hey poemomm I just wanted to know how things were going with the uploads?

• RawKidChefRawKidChef Raw Newbie

Hey poemomm, sorry your having such a hard time. Now I’m going back on nuts so nevermind about the nut-seed-grain free recipes. Try contacting K&R!

Hey map, I’m working on M&Ms, don’t worry!

• CalebCaleb Raw Newbie

I would like a substitute for our infamous sausage cheese balls that we ALWAYS have around the Holidays. They are just sausage and cheese balled up and baked. A good alternative to those would be great. I bet there can be something.