Hello Beautiful!

It looks like you're new to The Community. If you'd like to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

You know you're a raw foodist when...

2»

Comments

• Thanks for the tips guys. And Meditating – that was a great one! ;)

• beanybeeganbeanybeegan Raw Newbie

For the other oven question. I have heard of people ripening produce in the microwave, toasteroven and oven.

• I use my oven to store dehydrated foods! I like to make a lot of each thing at once and my oven is filled with all sorts of casserole dishes of raw dried crackers and the like.

• queenfluffqueenfluff Raw Newbie

I finally got around to looking at the link.

Ha ha! That is so cute! Does anybody else really keep produce in their oven? Is it safe? I haven’t thought about it before – I could use the extra space. I think of my dehydrator as my “oven”.

I like the thing about the grocer checking the codes items – my bf buys the “weird greens” and the cashier has to ask us what they are – even at WF!

For me, I am often fermenting something and there is a section on top of my frig for this purpose (plus it is warmer up there and it ferments faster) so I would to add to that list saying I have a special place just for fermenting – hey, if I had a microwave I guess I could use that (I guess I could use the oven too but that is usually cold).

I looked at dreamynsx’s list too-

I like this one.

“You watch the Food Network to see what you aren?t eating”.

You know what I do? I watch it to see what I can “RAWIFY”. I am always like ‘ey, I can totally make that raw” and I usually do. So, it is like an educational show for me.

I like the one about the tropics and the coconuts too. I dream about that all the time! :)

• thats hilarious! I do use my oven to store stuff (not produce). too true about the blender- it has a better resale value than my car as well.

• That is the funniest thing ever. Thanks for the post!

• awh.. I suddenly dont feel so alone :) heh thanks for sharing!

• KhaasLadkiKhaasLadki Raw Newbie

That was just awesome! I laughed... :-D

• ZoeZoe Raw Newbie

u know u are a raw vegan when....

you dance all night and then when you get home you sniff your clothes just for the amazement at dancing all night with no deodorant and not smelling !!