Hello Beautiful!

It looks like you're new to The Community. If you'd like to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

Can we have a 'before & after' section?

clr-1976clr-1976 Raw Newbie

Talking about our photo’s, transition & weightloss etc on another thread we thought that this could be a good addition to gone raw..?

What does anyone think? Its inspiration to those new to raw and celebrates success of those who have been and are on the journey..

Ray and Kandace – could this be a possibility? Somewhere we could upload these photos like we can for recipes, but has the capability to load more than one (could put a max No on though to stop it going too crazy)...

Would be great to hear if anyone else thinks this could be a fun function..

Comments

• springleafspringleaf Raw Newbie

I think this would be a great idea, I always look at the before and afters on other sites, when you are feeling SAD (or SUKed in my case) it is good inspiration :-)

• clr-1976clr-1976 Raw Newbie

Wow 48 views but just 1 reply! Thanks SL!

No-one else has an opinion? (Is that a red flag to a bull on here? Hee hee)

• iknikn

I think this would be great. I like to look at before and after pictures. It surely is a great inspiration.

• Definitely think it would be a neat addition to have! Great idea CLR!

• pianissimapianissima Raw Newbie

definitely. i don’t think i took any though… i’ve love to see others’.

• troublesjustabubbletroublesjustabubble Raw Newbie

Yes! I’d love that!

Coolio, thanks guys!

Guess we’ll see what K & R think. I hope its not a programming nightmare!

• beanybeeganbeanybeegan Raw Newbie

You know it might give people help to stay on track in loosing weight and look healthier. Sure would me on the weight aspect.

• WinonaWinona Raw Newbie

I posted my before pictures on the RAWFU 100 day challenge. Let me tell ya, I’m trying to think of ways to show some improvement on my after shots which i’ll post in 50 days. How on earth will I do that? Not sure yet. I’ll start by going to the gym most night, hopefully. But I’m honestly not sure how much change i’ll see in such a short time. I figured that i’d see change after a year or two of being raw. In six months, i haven’t lost a pound. (I’m 135lbs, 5’6”). I’d love to be very muscular, for a girl anyway.

• beanybeeganbeanybeegan Raw Newbie

Ha! at 5’4” I’d love to be 135lb.. Matter of fact thats my objective. Course a little fat on older women helps push out the wrinkles. Will find out when I deflate. Maybe I wont want an after picture!

Deflate! You’re so funny! I agree with a little fat, I wanted to be skinnier than I am now a little while ago, but, am happy where I am now, am stable & dont need to worry about what I eat as long as its mainly raw. Have lost nearly 3 stones altogether though, but not all offically from raw :o)

Women need a little fat, it makes us women

• MOTHMOTH Raw Newbie

I will post before/after pics on my 1 year raw anniversary in January. I can’t wait…I look totally different.

That’d be great MOTH, would love to see them!