Florida

Q’ s about locations. I already looked at all those different pages in the internet. But I cannot find so much or the links are not working. So who is from over there and can help:

I am goingtobefor 2 days in Miami Beach and after that I am going to St Augustine (I knowthere is one rawfood restaurant). Is in Orlando one too? I am going from Miami to the north by car, so if there is one on the way it would be great. Tampa and Fr. Worth, where are the other ones, are unfortunatelly not on my travel route.

Thanks.

Comments

• Here are a few ideas:

Tree of Zion – Raw-friendly, Natural juice & smoothie bar, including raw foods 2426 NE 2nd Ave. Miami, FL 33137 305-573-5874.

Sunshine & AJ’s, Food Without Fire. 747 4th Street, Miami Beach, FL 33139 305-674-9960

Glaser Farms Organic Market (raw prepared foods) The market is open every Saturday on the SW corner of Grand & Margaret Coconut Grove in Miami, FL 305 238-7747 www.glaserorganicfarms.com

Sublime 1431 North Federal Fort Lauderdale 954-615-1431

Health Station (some raw food) 2500 N. Hwy. A1A Indialiantic, FL 32903 321 773-5678

The Present Moment Cafe 224 West King St. St Augustine, FL 32084 904 827-4499 www.thepresentmomentcafe.com

Vee Raw Food Underground @ Silver Tray Caf

• queenfluffqueenfluff Raw Newbie

Sunshine’s Food without Fire is closed down.

My bf and I were just in Florida in February and it is gone.

We tried to find the Tree of Zion place but no luck and when we called we asked if they had raw food and the guy didn’t know what we were talking about. Unless we had the wrong number.

We went to:

Glaser Farms Organic Market (this is a MUST – try to go if you can! It is a raw foodist’s dream farmer market! )

The Present Moment Cafe (Awesome! We got free cacao cake because it was someone birthday!)

Raw Food Underground ( The chef there studied at Hippocrates and the burritoes were out of this world – The “flour tortillas” were unbelievable -tasted just like cooked. She wouldn’t tell us what was in them though.:( Oh, and if they have it get either the Key Lime Cream Pie or Coconut cream Pie. Heavenly!)

There isn’t a raw food restaurant in Orlando.