Tired after lunch

CalebCaleb Raw Newbie

Okay, this is annoying. Lately I have been hitting a wall in the afternoon and getting tired after lunch. I usually always had this happen when I was eating out for lunch or even bringing simple meals from home. But lately it has been happening on my mostly raw diet. My breakfast and lunch are always raw. My lunch is typically a 32oz container full of salad greens, a 2 table spoons of a dressing, lots of olives, onions and sprouted sunflower sees and sometimes an avocado. I also eat a piece of fruit with it and snack on fruit throughout the day. I sometimes have leftovers from other raw meals I have prepared. I really haven’t changed anything, so I am not sure what is going on. Still drinking lots of water too. Any ideas?

Comments

• ungratefulungrateful Raw Newbie

I used to be sluggish after lunch hour, but then I stopped eating lunch. :)

I wish I could help…

• CalebCaleb Raw Newbie

Oh yeah, I should clarify, this wasn’t happening when I first started eating raw, I actually felt much better after lunch. Now it’s all the same. The feeling I’m getting now is pretty much the same as when I was eating all SAD.

• troublesjustabubbletroublesjustabubble Raw Newbie

Caleb-I sometimes get this way. So to keep that from happening I started spreading my food intake over the day. No distinct meals and so I have more energy. It makes things a bit easier for me.

I hope that helps:)