Fruitarian and live in a cold climate? Try this!

6 red chili peppers 6 jalepenos 1 green pepper 1 red pepper 1 yellow pepper 2 apples 4 medium tomatoes

Slice everything above into small pieces with a knife on a cutting board. or In a food processer(Ive never tried a food processor,I just use a knife) put it all in a salad bowl,set aside.

1 medium tomato 1 small or medium avocado 3 or 4 limes (or lemon) (or both)

Slice up the tomato, put the avocado, and tomato in a bullet blender if you have one or a blender, juice the limes, I have a citrus juicer I got at walMart for about 6 bucks.

pour the lime juice in the blender with the tomato and avocado, blend it.

Pour the blended avocado/tomato/limes over the chopped up peppers,tomato,and apples and enjoy!

Its HOT! If you cant handle hot like that you can OMIT the jalepenos and red chili peppers but the HOT peppers are the cleansing part and also what HEATS you up when its cold! http://home.howstuffworks.com/peppers3.htm

Comments

• MOTHMOTH Raw Newbie

Thanks, dude. I’d really like to try fruitarian long-term but I always bail early because I can’t seem to satisfy my need for spicy-heat. I think this will help!

• roadrunnerroadrunner Raw Newbie

No Problem Moth, its real good!

• That article says peppers are a vegetable. Is that allowed in a fruitarian diet?

Rawjulie, Anything that bears a seed is a fruit. Tomatoes are a fruit,cucumbers,zuchinni,jalepenos,red,green,yellow peppers, they have seeds they are a fruit. The general public thinks peppers,cucumbers,zuchinni etc are veggies but theyre not. They are fruit.Theyre just not SWEET fruits. :)

Rob

• roadrunner This is faboulous! Sending you much love from the arctic north!!

• Ah, I see…So…can you eat sprouts, since those come from a seed?

The idea is youre not to eat the seeds, just the fruit, the seeds are used to replenish the earth with more fruit trees and vines etc. We dont want to kill the plant or tree, just eat the fruit from it ! I dont eat sprouts,just fruit.! 100%

Easy Cheeta, Artic north? Where are you located? Im in Idaho, we get about 3 to 4 months of summer here is all. Much love back to ya! Rob

• RawKidChefRawKidChef Raw Newbie

I’m glad it’s winter here in Maryland! Personally, I am not 100% fruitarian, but am ALMOST 100%. I incorporate very small amounts of sprouted nuts/seeds as long as they’re sprouted. Also, I do eat small amounts of salad, but the only thing in the salad that’s not fruit is the lettuce. I mean, it’s harmless, and it does settle me down a bit when I’m starving. I also take the main part of my protein from Klamath Wild Blue Green Algae. Even if you’re a fruitarian I highly recommend it.

I LOVE the winter! It’s so cool and snowy and windy and refreshing! I love the cozy winter.

Hey Rob, do you take advantage of what you can do with fruit? I love to puree bananas and pour it on a Teflex sheet and dehydrate it overnight…it comes out like a bread pancake! Then I grind up frozen bananas with 1 T of sprouted almond butter and put that on top. That’s an idea from a recipe on this site.

Still in all, probably over 85% of my diet comes from ripe pineapple. It’s the most cleansing fruit in my opinion and that bromelain is great for the digestive system.

Hey RawKid, Dude I HATE winter bro! Im origionally from Texas, I like the HEAT! Unfortunately here in Idaho we only get 3 to 4 months of summer then its back to snow and cold. Ill take a hundred degrees over bitter cold any day! So why do i live here everyone asks? Because my family is all here and my kids so im pretty much stuck, otherwise Id live in Hawaii and live off the trees there! I just mono eat fruit, i dont make things with it. Other than my fruit salad i have every day. It consists of : red,green,yellow peppers,jalepenos,red chili peppers,apples, fresh juiced limes, and avocado. I love this stuff, but during the day I eat mono meals. Im fasting right now, shooting for 7 days, i want to go 20 days but well see, ill start with 7. Just a water fast alternating with dry fast so today water all day, tomorrow nothing, no water. then the next day water again doing thid for as many days as I can, after 3 days its easy, there are no more hunger pangs gnawing at my stomach, today theyve been a little harsh but theyre subsiding and after day 3 the body really gets down to business cleaning out toxins. You can monitor the cleansing by watching the tonge, it gets coated with gucky stuff, right now mines white. I did the master cleanse last year for 14 days and it was awsome but this time around Im doing the altenating water/dry fast, no lemons and syrup /chyenne this time. Rob