Raw food businesses list +comments and ratings

a separate section where people can list raw food businesses and then members can rate them and add specific comments about ordering experiences.

Comments

• spiritedmamaspiritedmama Raw Newbie

great idea! I have been looking for some place to buy raw bread that will deliver it, among other things.

• What sort of raw bread are you thinking of? Do you just mean sprouted, ground, and dehydrated grains or are you looking for more of a mock bread?

• germin8germin8 Raw Master

I only know a couple:

Natural Zing They delivered right away and left the package with my neighbor. The boxed was labelled KEEP REFRIGERATED, which was nice.

Roots Market in Clarksville, MD. It’s a market… like Whole Foods, but better because they have plenty of rawfood and rawfood ingrediants (like miso, umbe (sp?) plum, etc). Everything in the produce section was organic. And, they had a small section for raw food items like dehydrated, raw cookies, crackers, bars, seasoned nuts. Yes, all germinated, dehydrated raw! It’s the only place like it here in the Greater DC area. They opened another store in Olney, MD and they plan to open another one closer to Baltimore, MD. They had organic pineapples, organic kale, organic grapes… organic everything! I wish they were in Northern VA. I’d shop there and not have to go running around store-to-store to buy my food.

As for raw food restaurants… I’ve been to five of them in CT, PA, MA, & NC. Next, NY. But, I don’t think you were asking about raw food restaurants.

• powerliferpowerlifer Raw Newbie

Not entirely raw but we sell raw products such as sea spaghetti, raw pine pollen, raw goji berries, the vega range such as thrive/wholefood optimizer, the sunwarrior raw protein, raw ormus supergreens range and much more.