Hello Beautiful!

It looks like you're new to The Community. If you'd like to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

Economic Meltdown in Iceland

2»

Comments

• By the by, I am moving to Iceland, Friday.

• Blue Eyes- :)

Yes, the information is quite amazing, isn’t it?! No real words to describe it right, though. He is a blessing to us. And I, too, when first running across some of his other videos and info thought “No way, I just cannot accept that; too far out there!” But now… wow, SO true! After learning more and more.

And good for you on manifesting your new future! If enough of us FEEL (not just wish for- much different!) a new and better fufture od paradise, we will have it! It doesn’t even take as many people to undertake that in order for it to manifest, as many people would think. According to Gregg Braden and others’ work and scientific studies, it only takes one percent of the square root of a population in order for changes to manifest, which is a REALLY low number. I may be wrong on my numbers right now, but off the top of my head I think it came out to be only about 10 thousand people for a population of 6 billion. That’s all! That’s all it will take to consciously think into a new nad better future. Sounds silly to many people reading this who’ve not watched Secrets of the Matrix, or are familiar with other people who share the same ultimate- yet perhaps worded slightly differently- message (and there are quite a few out there!), but so be it.

You may be interested in checking out the site for the Global Coherence Initiative :

http://www.glcoherence.org/

I’m about to fall asleep sitting here typing, but feel free to contact me anytime thru my email or myspace account listed on my profile if you want. :)

• Blue_EyesBlue_Eyes Raw Master

Thanks aspire you really inspire!!

belikeyeshua – you said just as expected

we should all start expecting something better and we will get something better. if we expect bad that is what we get. we get what we ask for.

I wish you a good life in Iceland!