How Many Colonics Till Clean?

kminty3kminty3 Raw Newbie

Does anyone have the answer the this? My colon hydratherapist doesn’t speak english so we’ve had trouble communicating..; I’ve went 4 times in the last 10 weeks or so and this last time she did say “pretty clean”.. now what?

Comments

• 1sweetpea1sweetpea Raw Newbie

I’ve heard that doing colonics once every season (4 times per year) is more than adequate. If you’re “pretty clean”, then accept it and wait a few months before doing another. Your clean system should be perfectly able to eliminate effectively on its own now.

• pianissimapianissima Raw Newbie

according to my colon hydrotherapist, a raw vegan should go twice a month (even more than “regular eaters” because we are constantly detoxing).

i don’t. it doesn’t feel right. and i’m starting to wonder whether it’s even a good idea to go regularly. it seems like a good “quick fix” for the early stages of the raw lifestyle, but now every time i do it it just takes me weeks to recover. my appetite gets all out of whack.

anyway, you’re NEVER really “clean,” which is why the hard core raw vegans like Matt Monarch travel with their enema bags. your colon is filthy, but that’s it’s job. if you are healthy it should function properly and eliminate everything for you.