Raw Vegan School

I’ve been looking into going to California this summer and taking raw food classes to become a raw food chef at the Living Light Culinary Institute. I know this is the best place to go, I was just wondering if anyone else out there has been and has some good experiences to share. THANKS!!!

Comments

• This past August I went to the Vibrant Living Expo which is held at the Living Light Culinary Institute. I took the first class (can’t remember the exact name of the class) that is the prerequisite for all the other classes they offer. I was very impressed and thought they were top notch and very professional. I would recommend it.

• Thanks limelady!

• chriscarltonchriscarlton Raw Newbie

Has anyone taken Alissa’s Class on the East Coast? Her Restaurant’s menu is the best I’ve seen for what I want to eat.

• I took Alissa’s 5 day in Kittery. What do you want to know?

• heartshapedskyheartshapedsky Raw Newbie

Elaina Love teaches at Living Light and she’s an angel! That woman delivers!

• chriscarltonchriscarlton Raw Newbie

Everything, what would you like to share? Did she lead the classes? How much? Worth it? Most Important things you learned? How many in the class? Better for beginners or experienced? Are you using what you learned? R U teaching what you learned? What did you not like? Where is Kittery?

• Hey, I want to know too! I just now today paid to hold my spot for June. So exciting. EasyCheetah- What are you doing with your certification? Are you holding classes? Do you love what you’re doing?

• steviostevio Raw Newbie

I assume Kittery is Kittery Maine. I hope so at least, as it is 15 minutes from where I live. I too would like to hear the answers to chriscarleton’s questions.