Hello Beautiful!

It looks like you're new to The Community. If you'd like to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

OBAMA WON!!!!!

13»

Comments

• Dagny- have you seen the new doc out this year called Constantine’s Sword? You may appreciate it. ??

Beany- you may also appreciate the documentary Constantine’s Sword. I do hope you watch it.

• troublesjustabubbletroublesjustabubble Raw Newbie

Annabelle- Good point about McCain being the old American image. It’s so true. The days of white collar ‘white’ world are over and a world of equality and opportunity can arise.

I don’t think there will be any difference as far as corporate America goes. Even if the economy continues to slide majorly when it recovers(like it always does) it’ll go back to the way it was before. Although, has anyone noticed that the economy crashes in shorter and shorter sequences? Maybe someday it won’t rule the world like it does now.

• Aspire – that sounds really interesting. I will definitely check it out. Thanks!!

• that was surely enlightening to read.. wish I would have joined in when the topic was still hot..