Hello Beautiful!

It looks like you're new to The Community. If you'd like to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

concerned Christian..Has anyone tried meditation using Holosync Centerpoint CDs?

2»

Comments

• How beautiful marionvalleygirl! I can’t wait to hear them!

• wilwil

im a born again christian for 3 years now and i start that holosync thing for about 3 weeks now, i dont feel no harm yet n i used it more to relax than to get a new way to get to heaven... i had a funny experience while listening to immersion the 1 st time , i would like to share with u if possible...

• Blue_EyesBlue_Eyes Raw Master

Kendra, I too have used Holosync and if anything It has brought me closer to God. By helping you get better deal with your problems it helps you think more clearly and I actually can understand more of what Jesus was meaning for us.

I highly recommend them.

• Blue_EyesBlue_Eyes Raw Master

As far as subliminal messages they tell you exactly what is on them, plus the program itself all messages are recorded BY YOU in Your voice.

• LotusLoverLotusLover Raw Newbie

Hi,

I had a personal experience of Jesus! Recently, too. If you ask, it is given. I struggle with faith everyday, and applying judgment is not the right way to overcome problems. Listen to your heart. It is Jesus. The seat of the Holy Spirit.

Meditate daily. Jesus did! Meditation is listening to God, prayer is talking to Him/Her/It. (Trying to come to terms with a male god is my first problem.)

As far as this other freak that hates Yoga--Meditation came from the East. So did Christianity. Xenophobia is racial bias, as far as I'm concerned.

Check out Dr. Jeffrey Thompson. Holy Spirit led me to him, I believe.

"Sleep is your greatest meditation." -Dalai Lama

Sorry to continue, but raw food veganism was brought here by an indian medicine man, and Paul's sermon encourages us to eat meat. So you are going to have to give up raw food veganism if you wish to cherry pick the Bible for information.

Secondly, science and religion both consider the same truth, and though the words they use are different, will eventually point to the same truth. Thus, anything scientific is also spiritual, as per the Greek 'episteme,' the original meaning of the word. Empirical knowledge, not dogmatic reasoning on either side.

As per my religious experience with Jesus, I was smoking pot, so it could have been hallucination, OBE--both experiences are equally valid. But pot does not cause hallucinations, and the voices told me when they were going to leave.

3 months of this, then SHEBANG! Instantly cured. What do you think caused this? The whole episode was ridiculous, but I did quit pot around the same period, and COMPLETELY convincing? Mind you, my premonitions keep coming true, I don't want to believe anything on the basis of knowledge, but on fact. I'm all ears!

• This thread is teh lol.

• Kiwi..its good to know that your friend found positive results using the CDs.

To frmHIShrt I have not dismissed what you have said, and I thank you for your post but I think that God knows my intentions and I am safe. I too believe wholeheartedly in John 14:6.

To everyone: I am sorry and did not mean to start a religious debate. My use for the CDs is that I’m really just tryin’ ta relax ya’ll lol! ..and relieve some stress, focus more and study smarter. The CDs help me to do this.

kiwi (Jen), Debs60, I agree, I don’t think that there is anything “evil” being whispered into my ear and I’m going to follow my heart on this one.

jenoz I you’re right, God would not let evil befall me when God knows my intentions are good. I am not trying to be God, though I want to be just like Jesus! And I am not trying to replace God with technology. I have no problem with science because I believe God created it.

I guess I posed this question in my moment of self-doubt and paranoia. lol!

To Annabell…the CDs play barely detectable auditory beat overlayed with gentle music. These auditory beats cause the brain to enter into different stages of relaxation. I believe it is the Alpha stage where we enter our deepest relaxation and REM sleep. www.centerpointe.com explains the different brain waves. A friend of mine was listening to the CDs and couldn’t move his body when it was time to wake up. I called the company and they told me that what had hapened was much like what used to happen to me whe I was a child. Although I could hear all that went on around me, I would try to move and get up from my slumber, but my body wouldn’t respond. The representative said that the brain was in such a deep state of sleep that my brain had nt yet “woke up” therefore my body could not respond. It’s probably a harmless reaction, but still have it checked again if it happens often.