Hello Beautiful!

It looks like you're new to The Community. If you'd like to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

Kelp Noodles

Hello everyone, I live in Covington Ga and I am looking for someone to share the cost of ordering some kelp Noodles from the Sea Tangle company. If you are interested, please don’t hestitate to let me know. Thanks!!

Comments

• MeditatingMeditating Raw Newbie

3RELEFORDS – What is your email? Will they split a shipment or will you need to receive and then forward them to me?

I have been thinking about trying the noodles but they seem to get a mixed review. I have a friend who just ordered some adn she like them though.

• synapsynap Raw Newbie

Some Whole Foods markets are now carrying Sea Tangle Kelp noodles and Sea Vegetables. The prices I have seen at the WF is $2.99 for the Kelp Noodles and $3.99 for the Sea Vegetables(green, red, and kelp). That last variety really smells like ocean water. And it comes packed moist and covered with salt crystals.

• beanbean Raw Newbie

I just found out there are Whole Foods markets in Vancouver! Woot!

I live in the Okanagan, so I've been out of luck so far with kelp noodles- most unfortunate, I've been absolutely dying to get my hands on some since I've heard of them. Apparently you can only really find them, or order them, in the states (nobody ships to Canada, except for one company that charges both arms and legs;) ... that would be amazing if I could order them direct from the store- do you know which stores are carrying them? I checked the WF website, it doesn't list them though.

• Can you get these in the UK???

Anyone know?

PLEASE.....

• BluedolfinBluedolfin Raw Newbie

squidgy~ On another thread about kelp noodles, someone mentioned getting them at Funky Raw (or something like that...). The noodles in the UK are different. They are green not translucent like the ones in the US.

Happy noodling.