Is the Water In Your Area Of The Country Flouridated?

Is the Water In Your Area Of The Country Flouridated? This is a Forum To Stop Water Flouridated all over America... Why are we letting the city fathers of our towns and cities Medicate the population??? Without Our Permission I might add... I have personally called every Local news station, Radio and TV to alert them to this Outrage... It is time for you to do the same... All you have to do is Call your local TV and Radio station and ask them to look at a web page namely www.FlourideAlert.Org... I usually give them a speal kind of like 'I don't know about You but I am outraged that Our city Fathers are allowed to Medicate The Entire Population of My city For the sake of White Teeth Using Scientific information that is Fifty Years Old, Poisoning Every Man, Woman And Cnild, without our permission and that I think it is an moral imperative that something is done as soon as possible...'

Then I invite them to Go to the web site above and I mention that this is a Very Very Important News Story that everyone should Know about...

Please Join Me in This Fight...