Bellingham Wa Raw Vegan Potluck

vegan2rawvegan2raw Raw Newbie

:)

Comments

• ohhh...i'm gonna try to make it!!

i am a lonely raw lover in Anacortes

my friends humor me but it is not the same!!

• vegan2rawvegan2raw Raw Newbie

We hope to see you there, Bruce Horowitz will be making a special raw gourmet something it will be awesome.

Smiles

• For you WA people....today I went to Nature's pantry in Bellevue to get some gRAWnola, and I ended up getting the rawcos and eggplant lasasgna also. SOOOOOOO GOOD!! If you haven't been in there yet you must make the trip!!

• is it an all raw place??

• No its not an all raw place..its a natural grocery store, but they have a raw chef there everyday who makes the food at this little bar so you can watch, and then they put the food out for people to buy. There's usually a few different entrees, a few desserts, some kind of collard wrap, flax crackers, grawnola, and other little specialty items. They even have young coconut water that they sell in cups so you don't have to do the opening! The food is really good and I highly recommend it. The girl that works there told me I can call in the mornings and see what they are making that day and have them set some aside for me to pick up. So far the rawcos and hemp seed taboullah are my favorites!!

Oh and they have a full juice/smoothie bar that is awesome. When I was there yesterday I had the apple, kiwi, lemon and ginger juice and it was perfect!

• great to know thank you. there is a new raw joint opening in seattle this wee!!! i forget the name..but you probably know what i am talking about??