detoxing all over the place!!!

zinfandelzinfandel Raw Newbie

Good gosh ya'll I'm detoxing all over the place. I just started juicing using a blender and straining it and also making energy soup. My gums are sore and I got a canker sore and I'm generally aching all over. I'm such a baby when it comes to detoxing. When will it end?!?!

This is a public service announcement letting people know that if they have serious health conditions a high fruit diet may not cure their disorders... Higher veggies seems to be the way to go. I've been raw for more than 6 months and have not experienced this degree of detoxification before because I fed my sugar addiction.

Check out this scrumptious fact:

"Modern fruit has 30 times the sugar level of its wild ancestors. This is because fruit is hybridized for sugar content; we are all addicted to sugar. The 2nd problem with fruit is the pancreas. 100 years ago, we consumed 2.5 pounds of sugar per year; now we consume 124 pounds per year." -www.living-foods.com

Love you all,

Z

Comments

• SuasoriaSuasoria Raw Newbie

Interesting info. Hope you're feeling better at least!

• internettouristinternettourist Raw Newbie

If you consume a lot of dairy, not consuming the dairy plus detoxing at the same time will be a little hard, only for the first two weeks though. I say that for people to not be discouraged.

I consume a lot of fruit and don't have problems, but I did not consume a lot of meat before, just a lot of dairy.

One thing you may want to try is oil of oregano. I am not one for supplements other than the ev coconut oil I have been taking for over two years. Recently I started the oil of oregano pills, one with breakfast and one with dinner. I think it helps your body do everything it needs to do including detox, get rid of worms, etc.