Hello Beautiful!

It looks like you're new to The Community. If you'd like to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

Hello,people!!A question that bothers me to death-How many pounds did you lose since going RAW?:)

2»

Comments

• TomsMomTomsMom Raw Newbie

So far, 102 pounds.

• zinfandel, you seem to know so much! I'd really love to talk to you :)

• zinfandelzinfandel Raw Newbie

That is so nice of you to say! I have had some health problems, so it has kind of forced me to immerse myself in a lot of this stuff. I plan on putting up a website with information on it sometime. I need help thinking of a domain name though..

• rawcanadianrawcanadian Raw Newbie

This site is available:

RAWFORHEALTH.COM

just goto godaddy.com and type it in.

good luck!!!

• zinfandelzinfandel Raw Newbie

I am interested in more than just raw foods... I think it's a pretty saturdated market. I appreciate that you were trying o help though! It means a lot. And your profile picture is rawsome! ;D

• carrie6292carrie6292 Raw Newbie

Just a note - i went raw last August. I didn't lose a single thing until December and that was being high raw. It seemed that all of a sudden, some weight just disappeared. I had (and still have) some weight to lose and thought it was odd i wasnt losing anything. For me, i think my body needed to adjust and realize what was going on and get rid of some of the really bad stuff in my body. I'm at a plateau again... after the holidays i'll be doing another master cleanse to get rid of whatever toxins are still lurking ;) My husband actually wants to do this with me, so that will be nice :) Don't worry, if you have weight to lose, you will lose it!

• np! oh i really wish you do put up a website, i'd be really interested in it as I am quite new to this still. hmm i'll try to think of a name :P

• DagnyTaggart,it's really great that you lost 25 pounds.I am the same hight as you 5'6 and weigh 145 lbs.I want tj get rid of the excess weight as soon as I can.

TomsMom,you really impressed me;)

I've been here on this site before and I was called desenchantee:)If smb remembers me...)

• rawcanadian,this site doesn't work!!

• angie207angie207 Raw Master

VIciousValery - rawcanadian was giving an option of an unused domain name if someone wants to start a raw website.

• ))))ok