Yummiest Christmas Leftovers

FeeFee Raw Master

I doubt there was as many leftover from raw Christmas dinners as there were from cooked dinners (I was raw every breakfast and lunch but had a small amount of cooked in the evening and (too many) chocolates!) but I thought it might be fun to see what (if anything) people had done with their left overs.

I made a batch of Roastly Veg from Shazzie's new book (dehydrated and taste just like roasted veggies and my mum liked them) as part of Christmas dinner (which I was cooking for my BF, his dad and my parents and for which I forgot to buy most of the veg!!!!!How?!) and I had a few left which I stored in the fridge over night. For lunch the next day I had a large slice of bread (also from Shazzies book and also liked by my mum) spread with some of Zoes spring onion cheese (made with almonds and cashew instead of sunflower seeds and pine nuts) and topped with the left over veggies. WOW was it delicious. I will certainly be doing that again. Sadly Im out of all three parts for this now.

I hope everyone had a great time - I gave my Bf a wii fit balance board and Im having so much fun on it!!!

Comments

• SuasoriaSuasoria Raw Newbie

Gaah, I made Dorit's apple pie from the 'Raw for Life' DVD and there is SO much left over...

• What's the title of Shazzie's book?

• FeeFee Raw Master

Hi,

Her book is Called Evie's Kitchen and it is based on recipies for feeding babies and children but I love the recipes and they are easy too.

• miss soufflemiss souffle Raw Newbie

Oh yes~~

I DO LOVE Raw RECIPES designed for children :)