Hello Beautiful!

It looks like you're new to The Community. If you'd like to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

Where is the old crowd? Blue Dolphin, Omshanti, anyone?

13»

Comments

• kevin7197kevin7197 Raw Newbie

Hey guys! During the transition I couldn't get into my account and even tonite I had to reset my password. The holidays were incredibly busy but hopefully I can get back here more often! Good to see everyone again.

• Has anyone heard from MOTH lately? Or going back even farther, justbeautiful? I really miss your posts, guys!

• emtpdmomemtpdmom Raw Newbie

Kevin, several people have had similar problems. I've copied most of an earlier post I made with some suggestions from Kandace. Hope they help.

Here are a couple of comments Kandace made back in November on the "Welcome!" blog right after they started the updates.

"You should be able to log-in again by choosing "reset password." If you are having troubles, please write and send your username and email address that goes along with that username (and also your new email address if this has changed)."

". . . You should be able to go on and reset your password now. The trouble was that you were signed up with a different email address than this, so your reset notices were likely going there."

"If anyone else is not receiving their reset password emails after requesting one, this is likely the issue for you as well. Please write me directly (kandace at needmoredesigns.com) and I'll post the correct email address to your account."

Just in case you're having any problems navigating the site . . . Click here if you'd like to see how to access and use some of the new features.

Osoniye --

As best as I can tell we last heard from Moth in November 2008 (Three Things be honest). Justbeautiful last posted in February 2008 (Raw dating). I wish they had posted email addresses on their profiles so someone could contact them directly and encourage them to return. It's funny how one can feel so connected to the daily lives of people we've never actually met. I, too, wonder about several who no longer post.

• RawKarenRawKaren Raw Newbie

I guess you can count me as one of the 'old' ones too. I can't use the change of site an excuse although I must admit it took me a while to get started again. I'm back because I have lost my way on raw due to too much travelling. I'm looking for some motivational support to kick my ass again, and it was great before to have a sense that there was support out there (I don't know anyone else who is raw in my day to day life). Any one with great trips for busy travellers?

• RawKarenRawKaren Raw Newbie

Thanks emtpdmom. I guess I should have looked there first. Found it hard to navigate around the new site.

• emtpdmomemtpdmom Raw Newbie

EDIT: I meant to put this in with the original post. Hope it helps. Click here if you'd like to see how to access and use some of the new features.

ORIGINAL POST: RawKaren -- There is a "travel" recipe category and one for "picnic" with lots of portable ideas. You might start by checking there.

• kandacekandace Raw Newbie

How wonderful it has been to read over this thread and see so many familiar names and faces. We so much appreciate all of the time each of you spends here on Gone Raw and what a difference your presence makes to this community. We do hope you'll continue to spend time with new and old friends here as we continue to improve the useability of the site. I may be slower getting back to everyone for the next couple months, but we're here and very much appreciate you!

• beanybeeganbeanybeegan Raw Newbie

kandace,,,, thought you may be taking a long winters nap. Especially after improving the sight! You probably need a good rest.

• clr-1976clr-1976 Raw Newbie

Hello everyone - I dont know if I'm the old crowd or not.. But I certainly havent been able to get on for a reeeeally long time, not since before christmas.

After a few issues and failed password changes etc, Kandace has sorted me out like a proper star! I wasnt sure if my profile was even still on here!

Anyway, I take a bit of time re-finding my way around but wanted to say hi, there's lots of names I recognised on here as old friends! Looking forward to getting re-aquainted!

Claire x

• WinonaWinona Raw Newbie

You're part of the old crowd. I do miss the familiar faces. This site has been so helpful in keeping me raw. I miss the old thread with omshanti.

• MeditatingMeditating Raw Newbie

CLAIRE - Glad to see you back. I think the site is finally settling down and getting back to normal.

• FeeFee Raw Master

Way to go Claire (and Kandace)! So glad you are back on, you can now catch up with all the lovely recipes which have gone up in your absence.

• clr-1976clr-1976 Raw Newbie

so true can't wait! And.. Drum roll please.. Harry's gone mostly raw too!! He's doing so well and I'm so proud! Fee, it's late, I'm knackered and might be repeating myself.. Sorry if so, might have already told you .. Getting all nostalgic about last summer looking at names in this thread :o)