Good sites to buy raw food.

Does anybody know of any good sites which sell raw food (nuts, fruit, cocoa, etc) for reasonable prices? A website called IHerb has a selction of quality raw cocoa but not much else. I would like to make comparisons and order some products not available at typical grocery stores.

Comments

• WinonaWinona Raw Newbie

livingnutritionals has good prices on raw nori.

• SuasoriaSuasoria Raw Newbie

Quite a few are listed here in this recent thread

http://goneraw.com/forum/favorite-raw-internet-storefronts

• beanybeeganbeanybeegan Raw Newbie

West Coast: I buy a lot from www.realrawfood.com and for dates www.datepeople.net. The date people are very nice and have the best of dates.

• carrie6292carrie6292 Raw Newbie

I'm sure you've heard of the supplement company "Now"... if you haven't, try doing a search for them. I found a discount health store that sells tons of supplements but they also have the Now brand of raw pine nuts and i get them for about $6 for 8 oz... so, $12 per pound. This is about $6 less that what i see them for everywhere else. I've emailed the company and asked if they're raw and they've assured me that they are. Matt Monarch's site is really good for great monthly deals! I can't remember the site off hand, but i'm sure if you do a search for him, you'll find it :) I think it's rawfoodworld but cant be certain.

Thanks for the other sites!