recommend a great book w/ pics and recipes for newbie,resourses also

Roma is roasted chickery.It's not raw,but better than regular coffee.It doesn't contain caffiene and doesn't drain your energy.

But I'd like to know the raw food versions.

I switched to organic 6 years ago,but would like to research raw food only lifestyle.Started business,so in a financial bind in Feb.,

Next month(march) will be good.

I've actually had to eat the processed food that's really crappy,but at least I'm eating. I feel horrible(except for weight lifting that makes me feel good).

So............What is a few books to start with for next month,when I can buy some whole foods!!!!!!!!! Fruits,veges,nuts,seeds,grains.I miss them

so much.

I want to research raw food lifestyle.........I have a gourmet taste and also a sweet tooth.I love almost all foods.

Please suggest books with pics and great variety of raw,fresh food recipes and maybe a few of your resources(online mostly).

Thanks in advance!! I'm looking on amazon reader,but don't have a fancy food dehydrator or processer right now(wally?) for the recipes there I've seen!!

Also can you tell me what you might eat in a typical day?Like to know.

Comments

• I'm originally from hampton bays , NY.Love the beach.

• ani phyo's recipe book is a really good starter book. ani was a gourmet pastry chef or something like that before going raw, so all of her recipes really do taste like the real thing and are pretty easy to make. plus there are lots of pictures.

and i dont really have typical days because i like to keep things varied, but here's an example anyway:

today:

breakfast- entire cantaloupe & coconut water

snack- peach, grapes

lunch- salad w spinach, zuchinni, carrots, cucumbers, clementines, cherries, cilantro

dinner- kale and spinach w guacamole, cauliflower "mexican rice" (recipe on this site)

i also often have green smoothies (my favorite is bananas+mixed berries+kale). when i have more of a sweet tooth i have something like a raw brownie or raw cacao chip cookie dough or frozen banana "icecream" for dessert...all of which are recipes available on this site :)