Raw Fu Magazine - Good?

germin8germin8 Raw Master

Another raw food magazine?

I ran into this website: http://www.rawfu.com/index.php/magazine/

...and was suprised to see another raw food magazine out there!

Is it any good?

I absolutely enjoy the Get Fresh magazine. It's the best I've read! I'm not at all impressed with Purely Delicious magazine.

So, now I'm curious about Raw Fu magazine ...I want to hear your opinions about it.

Comments

• bittbitt Raw Newbie

It hasn't been published yet from what I know. But you can sign up. I'm kind of waiting to hear what others say before I take the plunge.

• pixxpixx Raw Master

In what way were you disappointed in Purely Delicious? I have not seen either, except what is shown online for each, but I was considering Purely Delicious. Would appreciate knowing why you feel the way you do. Details?

• germin8germin8 Raw Master

Hi pixx,

Even though Get Fresh costs more (like double) than Purely Delicious... you get about double the magazine (more pages). I used to get Get Fresh before it hit the shelves of Roots Market and One Lucky Duck so the prices may be lower now.

I prefer Get Fresh because of the kinds of articles that are in it. It captures the logical and analytical side of my attention, if that makes sense. They seem to have more science or researched -type articles. For example, on one issue, I learned about vaccinations and what's in them! Yikes.

But, I heard Purely Delicious has changed since I last got it. Don't know in what way, though.

• germin8germin8 Raw Master

Hmmm, Raw Fu is not in print? I didn't even notice. Thanks.