Hello Beautiful!

It looks like you're new to The Community. If you'd like to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

I have to go to a wedding...

2»

Comments

• Update. I'm really sick. There has been a lot going on in life, and i think it's stress. Hopefully not food poisoning or something like that. But yeah, I can't keep anything down. I've been sipping on water but thats about it. I didn't sleep at all last night because of nausea and i have been throwing up just Bile. This morning I have a lump on the middle right part of my chest. It hurts to the touch and hurts a tiny bit when i swollow water. I did some research & hopefully it's my esophagus hurting & swollen from the stomach acid.

When I recover I plan on going on this one 6 day cleansing & healing thing. I got it from this health book called "Prescription for dietary wellness. second edition" It talks a lot about going raw too. And how great it is. One of the first chapters in the book.

• It's later on in the day & i feel much better so i suppose the vomiting & such was from stress. blahhh. I got a brush today from whole foods to start dry brushing. I just got out of the shower...WOW my skin feels amazing. :]

Since im better now im going to start that 6 day cleanse. It's absolutely nothing hard core as juicing for 3 months haha but its very intense and has strict guide lines. I'm excited.

• Update.

march 27th.

I;ve lost 6 poundssssss peopllllllllee!!!!!

• waterbaby12347waterbaby12347 Raw Newbie

Congratulations!!!! I for one am extremely proud of you, keep on keeping on... smile

• SuasoriaSuasoria Raw Newbie

Congrats on the weight loss -- hope it wasn't from being so sick you couldn't keep any food down!

Honestly it sounds like you're doing great. Keep us posted!