Hello Beautiful!

It looks like you're new to The Community. If you'd like to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

How Long you have been Raw Vegan 100% ???

RAWBLADERAWBLADE Raw Newbie

Is there anybody out there ho has been 100% Raw Vegan for more or close to 3 years???

I if so can you please explain how do you feel and do you have better skin,energie etc.

Thank you people!

Comments

• superfood2superfood2 Raw Newbie

You might want to just specify 100% pure raw vegetarian, since skin and energy has little to do with lifestyle choices, such as non-leather, wool, and silk, and non-animal-tested items for toiletries.

• waterbaby12347waterbaby12347 Raw Newbie

I have been as close to 100% as you can get (except for a few spices) raw vegan since Sept 07... Not 3 yrs or more but not too far from half way there... I can tell you at age 62, I feel 16 and my skin is wonderful... My energy level is off the charts, very few can keep up with me... The more I do, the more I want and can do...

Why do you ask???

• RAWBLADERAWBLADE Raw Newbie

I'm asking because i had some acne problems, not really acne more like white heads and i was raw i would say 99% as far as food,i dry brush and go to the GYM 5 times a week for abot 5 months .My problem dissapear and i started coocked food but 2 months later I'm getting the s...t again. I researched here and there and people on raw diet for over 2 years cured them selfs from almost any disease. so i was wondering if this is a myth or there are people outhere who stayed on the diet for such period.

I think THE LIVER is my problem and I'm going to do the liver flush.Starting tomorrow.

• chriscarltonchriscarlton Raw Newbie

yes! Jan 05

I can only eat raw now. Anything cooked makes my nose run within' minutes, then knocks me off my raw high. A cooked meal or two ages me a month in a day, even vegan. Luckily I normally crave only nice fresh raw food. Any other cravings are usually emotional and even then very rare. I'll try to post some new pictures soon this breakup has been so good for both Zoe and I. I want the world to see me!!!

• zinfandelzinfandel Raw Newbie

breakup?

Zoe and I are no longer a couple. Back to best friends again, even more now. We are both so blessed. I've moved back to the USA and Zoe's moved back to her university days area, Nottingham. We still work together and talk every day, better now that all that "perfect romance" pressure is out of the way.

Cheers,

Chris

ps. Big News coming soon from both of us! Blessed, Blessed, Blessed!!!

• CarnapCarnap Raw Newbie

Wow, Cris.

How long does it take you to detox one or two cooked vegan meals afterwards?

• zinfandelzinfandel Raw Newbie

glad to hear its been amicable :)

Normally my raw high returns completely after only about 36-48 hours of 100%. I think that's pretty quick.

Thanks Zin, It's wonderful. We are both very happy and cherish each other deeply, even more now.

Cheers,

Chris