Hello Beautiful!

It looks like you're new to The Community. If you'd like to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

seeing glitter in my eyes.. strange

2»

Comments

• rachnabrachnab Raw Newbie

For all of you seing the sparkly dots, I dig up and found that it's called Scheerer's Phenomenon
    Good news, it's nothing to worry about and is quite common!! :)

ClaireT
  • ayeshakayeshak Raw Newbie

Yeah

I did not even know that had a name.

This used to happen to me often when I used to wake up all of a sudden when I am NOT asleep.

• KatterkatKatterkat Raw Newbie
    ampallang said:

Recently I have noticed that if I close my eues and reopen them sometimes I see silver glitter or sparkles.. I have no idea what it is.. any ideas. Im vegan.. no so raw anymore. I eat atleast 50% cooked now.

I eat lots of tahini.. its my joy of life, nuts, beans, fresh fruit and vegetables.. I drink water. I am wheat intolerant.. but still eat it sometimes.. seems no connection with eating wheat though..

Im quite confused..

ampallang said:

Recently I have noticed that if I close my eues and reopen them sometimes I see silver glitter or sparkles.. I have no idea what it is.. any ideas. Im vegan.. no so raw anymore. I eat atleast 50% cooked now.

I eat lots of tahini.. its my joy of life, nuts, beans, fresh fruit and vegetables.. I drink water. I am wheat intolerant.. but still eat it sometimes.. seems no connection with eating wheat though..

Im quite confused..

I usually see glittery like stuff in my eyes vision when I go outside in the sunshine. I used to have silent migraines. I just figured it was another form of that.
    ClaireT