Lump in the throat

I was wondering if anyone ever had a lump in their throat after eating cooked food. I never happens when I eat my raw meals, smoothies or juices. I am still transitioning to being raw.Is this a sign from my body to go ahead and let the cooked foods go? I am about 80% raw during the day. It is at night around 8pm when I tend to want to eat those bad things. Does anybody have any crunchy, salty treat ideas? I tried the dehydrated sweet potato one but they did not turn out to well.

Comments

• ZoeZoe Raw Newbie

yes, If I “cheat” the roof of my mouth blisters and my gums bleed. I am 100% raw. Cooked food is dangerous!!!

Make these crisps/flax crackers for a salty crunchy treat.

Use 2 cups soaked flax seeds + 1/4 cup red onion + 2 cups soaked almonds+ 3 cups shredded sweet potato ( soaked over night in 1/4 cup lemon juice and 3 cups water) + 1-2 teasp salt + 1 tbsp coriander seeds + 1 tbsp dried rosemary + 1 tbsp dried thyme or savoury = put it through a champion with blank blade or food process until smooth.Spread very thin and Dehydrate till crispy. They are gorgeous and amazing and hit the spot. Recipe is from Renee Underkoffler’s Living Cuisine.