Vitamineral Green or Pure Synergy

Has anyone tried both the superfood/green powders Vitamineral Green and Pure Synergy?

I have Vitamineral Green right now and it's fine, but I wonder if Pure Synergy would be a better choice once I'm done this bottle. I find VMG has a bit of a gritty, fish-food taste, so I don't think I'll be able to get up to the recommended dose without displeasure.

Do you think one powder tastes better than the other?

Or can anyone recommend a similar product they think tastes great?

Thanks!

Comments

• wichtenwichten Raw Newbie

vitamineral green- hands down. but thats my preference. Ive also tried Mega-Green (i think thats what it was). And i keep going back to my vitamineral.

Try vitamineral earth too- it makes a really good maranade if you mix it with a bit of olive oil, lemon juice, miso, and nutritional yeast.

• have_merseyhave_mersey Raw Newbie

I know this is an old thread, and sorry if someone has answered this on a thread elsewhere...BUMP!

I need to know what is best taste, texture, and nutrition-wise for a non-raw SAD eater who needs nutrients. I want them to be able to make a smoothie with a decent amount of it, and not gag. Anyone have experience pre-raw or with a non-raw eater?? And what is the best recipe for a smoothie for SAD tastebuds using whichever powder you think is best?