It looks like you're new to The Community. If you'd like to get involved, click one of these buttons!Login Here Signup Here Signup using Facebook
As a fairly new Raw foodist I had some questions for anyone who wants to lend some advice.
1. Why am I feeling so puffy all the time?
2. Have any of you struggled with thyroid disease while Raw?
3. Will I ever lose weight:)? (7 lbs. in 5 weeks, really!)
4. Did any of you stall for a long time with weight loss in the beginning?
5. Were any of you particularly grouchy?
6. Is colon hydrotherapy a necessary tool for total cleansing?
7. I will list a typical menu and tell me what you think may be the problem.
Carrot, Celery, Parsley, Beet, Cucumber Juice
Smoothie: blueberries, strawberries, kale, hemp protein, maca powder, greens powder
Salad: red leaf lettuce, broccoli, tomatoes, carrots, bell pepper, avocado w/ hemp oil asian dressing
Pure Bar or Raw Granola with almond milk
grapefruit w/little agave
Seriously this is my menu just about everyday.
Can't wait to hear some feedback!
P.S. I totally have the workout routine down so no worries there:)