Hello and Introduction

HI Everyone,

I am looking for support. About 2 1/2 years ago I went raw for 3 months. I felt better than I ever had, learned a lot of new techniques and then quit. I do not remember why, but I would guess that I got to the peak of transition and got tempted by my love of cooking. Yes, I took on creating many very cool dishes and sometime old habits die hard. It really doesn't matter now.

I am committing to 30 days raw starting today and I am looking forward to it. I intend to use this forum to give and receive support. I am an entertainer and do a lot of traveling. I do like a huge variety of textures and tastes and really want to keep alive my love preparing food. I love that people always love to come to my house to eat, or see what I have created. It may have been part of why I gave it up before. But I know this gives me life so I am choosing it now. I choose 30 days as a mark to shoot for but intention is a life shift to eating raw. So, I welcome any help, advice etc. I have a dehydrator, several great cook books, I grow an organic garden, got a Vita mix and am looking for a small food processor. I am so happy for this site. Onward and upward. Denise

Comments

• DeborahBeeDeborahBee Raw Newbie

Hola dhallartist!

Well done and good luck for your 30 days raw!

Sounds like you are the perfect person to create all those delicious gourmet meals :)

Please keep us updated on how you get on.

• Good luck to you! We are doing a raw food challenge as well, but 100 days.