Hello Beautiful!

It looks like you're new to The Community. If you'd like to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

question about avacados?

if u made a pudding using cocao and like maple syrup and avacado would u taste the avacado and is it just alone like how does it taste?

never had avacado for while

Comments

• bittbitt Raw Newbie

if you use enough sweetener an cacao it will cover the taste of the avocado. it's good, try it!

• so yummy, you have to make it! if you leave the pudding for a while (in the fridge, or freeze it to make 'ice cream') you will be able to taste the avocado a bit, but not much. :)

• i used to make this all the time its delicious and you really don't need that much sweetener- i have used both agave and dates. the consistency is just like chocolate pudding but tastes better in my opinion. add a little vanilla and/or coconut oil for more flavor!

• awesome thank you. like i don't even know what avacado tastes liek so just might be nice and yummy like.

i was just wondeing my sister told me its like tofu not big flavor so u can change it and never notice it :)

• I like to use banana, avocado, cacao and agave or honey

• yeah! avocado pudding is the bomb.

try just a simple 3-ingredient pudding of 1/2 an avocado, 1/4 cup cacao (or cocoa) and half a banana. (makes one serving.)

i got that from ani's raw food kitchen. :)