Needing Some Advice

So I've been eating raw for about a month now. Originally, I decided to do this because I wanted to lose weight. But now, I've fallen so in love with this life style that I want to eat this way for the rest of my life! So far, I've lost 11 pounds, and I'm very excited about that! The only problem is, I've been slipping up lately. Eating a meal a day that wasn't raw. On the weekends sometimes, I'm starting to eat even 2 meals that aren't raw. I really want to stop this, I guess that's on me. I also feel like because I'm losing weight so quickly, I'm getting flabby because I don't excersize much. What should I do? I can't run, but I'd love to have a toned look to my body. Any suggestions to these two issues? Thanks (:

Comments

• powerliferpowerlifer Raw Newbie

To start try to be not too hard on yourself high raw i.e a cooked meal or so isnt the end of the world like some make out.

Starting exercising would be a good, but only if your getting sufficient calories, your going to burn calories exercising so if your already loosing weight you should up the calories abit. Strength training to build a little muscle or as some put it tone up.

Amla

• superfood2superfood2 Raw Newbie

If you eat a cooked meal, try to avoid grains and salt, for sure, as those are addictive and will keep you coming back for more, as it sounds you DON'T want to do, and this is about what you want (to be raw). :)

Try yoga!!!!

• Thank you! I've started fast walking now for 30 minutes a day and it feels great! I try not to eat cooked meals/unhealthy foods. It's hard sometimes, but I'm figuring it out. I try not to be too hard on myself as well. Also, I've always been interested in yoga. I will definately look into it!