Pain in chest

When i do eat cooked foods.. i get a horrible pain in my chest and i almost can’t breathe! Ugh. Horrible. Does that happen to anyone else?

Comments

• it may be the acid reflux in the upper part of the stomach, many people think is chest or heart pain.

Pains originating from the digestive tract often can mimic heart or chest pains. Acid produced in the stomach can sometimes reflux, or back up into the esophagus, the long tube that connects the mouth to the stomach. This can cause discomfort in the upper stomach or around the breastbone. Acid reflux can irritate and inflame the esophagus, a condition known as esophagitis. It occurs after a meal or when one lies down.

• i don’t think it’s acid reflux. I had acid reflux while i was pregnant. This is more like someones fist in my ribs.

• Hi0 Do you have a pain in your chest any more? You didn’t say what it was that you ate but it could be a food sensitivity. Hows it been going?

• ZoeZoe Raw Newbie

Eating cooked foods has given my normally 100% raw husband am asthma attack before. Weird huh?!