Still wondering--Nut Milk Maker (Soyapower and Soyquick)???

Still waiting to hear if it worked without heat and with enough nuts. Please do tell!!! :)

(Showme and Lucy)

Comments

• LucyLucy Raw Newbie

Hi Stillfire, I have a Soyquick for a month now and I’m loving it. Really! We made almond milk without heating it.It has a botton for heat. You can make anything with or without heat and it is wonderful.It will be sad because almonds will not be in a raw state from September on,but I’ll make another nut milk with it.Ah! It is about 1 Cup of nut and 32 oz of water (I believe,I didn’t measured it) to make a nut milk .

• Thanks for the feedback. But—is the milk rich enough? I use a ration of 2.5 cups to 6 cups of water…so I would think the ratio you use would be not rich enough. Have you tried running another cup of nuts through? And is it strained we say how it compares to a nylon nut milk bag strain?

• Thanks for the feedback. But- is the milk rich enough? I use a ration of 2.5 cups to 6 cups of water…so I would think the ratio you use would be not rich enough. Have you tried running another cup of nuts through? And is it strained we say how it compares to a nylon nut milk bag strain?

• LucyLucy Raw Newbie

The milk is very rich and very strained. It is like the milk that we make with the nylon bag but it is the only milk my husband drinks.He was having a lot of headaches with almond milk from stores than we bought the soyquick and now he drinks all the time without any problem.And you can even have the almond flour to do anything you want like nutburguers,or bread. Sometimes I like my milk made with the blender at the same time that I’m doing my cereal,but my husband really likes the soyquick nut milk.One thing is for sure,it is very easy. I believe that if I add another cup of almonds the milk will be very strong.it’s strange but on the machine that portion is enough.

• thanks lucy!!! okay- now- i am hoping that showme will let me know the results with the soyapower. i was only leaning toward that one because it allows a bigger nut proportion- in case i wanted that.