Hello Beautiful!

It looks like you're new to The Community. If you'd like to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

Powders nuts and seeds

rabbit229rabbit229 Raw Newbie

I'm wondering if they is a one stop shop online were I can buy my dry supplements from and nuts and seeds. Is they a trustworthy store I can buy all my organic veg from?

ive become ill just recently due to a very un healthy life style iv been living over the past 20 years. I'm here to change things and trying gather up as much info on eating raw to make me better 

hope you can help 

:-)

Comments

• ClaireTClaireT Raw Master

Amazon! 

Also, https://nuts.com/tag/raw

Harmony1
  • soniambikasoniambika Raw Newbie

I am one of the nuts and dry-fruits lover. The healthy one, also I use its powdered form in some puddings, or sweet dishes so that my son can intake them easily.

I feel its better to buy nuts and make its powder at home then use it rather than buying powder directly. Though its again your final decision.

• rabbit229rabbit229 Raw Newbie
    I live in a poor area to buy organic fresh fruit and veg. Just can't get much of it. I've tried all the big stores asda, tesco, morrisons, sainsburry and they only have the of pice. I'm struggling to be organic
  • Harmony1Harmony1 Raw Superstar

You're in the UK, right Rabbit? Have you looked into the organic box schemes for fruit and vegetables? I have an aunt we visit there when we can and she's always getting giant boxes delivered direct from the farm and it's all really fresh. A couple of the veggies are a little strange. I had never seen celeriac before she showed me it, but I'm always up for trying new foods. 

Yes I live in Manchester uk. Is they any web sites that deliver Manchester area

Don't you get packs of dry fruits in big stores? Anyway then how can you get powdered one. Are you searching some special brand in organic?

I've been diagnosed with ulser in my large intestines. I'm wanting cure it by food. No way do I want medication all my life. I've read about eating organic foods but the online box veg is way out of my price range. £2 for one pepper! I would not manage feed my kids on my wage. Would I be able just eat raw salard that has all the nasty pesticides if I washed it?
    rabbit229 said:
    Yes I live in Manchester uk. Is they any web sites that deliver Manchester area

I'll ask my aunt tonight. I think there are some that cover the entire country and there are bulk options so it should turn out to be much less per veg!

Will have to check that out then. Anyway there are many other ways to cure your Ulcer, you can go for some natural medicines. And try not to take spices.

And taking about kids, a healthy diet from initial stage inwards will definitely keep them away from it.

http://www.babynology.com/parenting-advice/baby_food_healthy_choices.html this article was very helpful to me, for my kid.

So just keep on checking on sites and consult doctors rather than just powdered nuts.

Though nuts are very healthy source I agree. But find some other option if are not getting them easily or not available at your place.

take care

ClaireT

I've been informed that it was the juicing box: http://www.abelandcole.co.uk/super-juicing-box

• HelenGreeneHelenGreene Raw Newbie

Go to amazons store