Hello Beautiful!

It looks like you're new to The Community. If you'd like to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

Weight Loss

wilson0702wilson0702 Raw Newbie

Hi Everyone, I'm starting my raw food diet tomorrow. I need to lose a lot of weight about 100 pounds. I've been trying to start this diet for some time now, but I was never successful. I decided to join this community discussion for support. Here I go again. Wish me luck.

ClaireT

Comments

• ClaireTClaireT Raw Master

It's a great time of year to start. Wishing you all of the luck there is! smile

• cindraloucindralou Raw Newbie

Wishing you lots of luck.  
    I need to lose 40 to go with the 40 I have already lost. 

ClaireT
  • janemmjanemm Raw Newbie

I am starting too. I need to lose about 70. Good luck, we can do it!

ClaireT
  • jeandjeand Raw Newbie

I need to loose 70-80lbs, just joined this site today for some help with the raw food diet.

Wishing you all the best and we can all do it x

• ClaireTClaireT Raw Master

Welcome, everyone! It's a great time of year to start shedding some pounds cool

mayaling
  • PaulinePauline Raw Newbie

I also want to lose at least 80 pounds. Right now I am getting motivated watching YouTube videos by the Texas Fruitarian (lost weight and cured MS) and Raw Food Romance (also lost a significant amount of weight). Good luck to all of you.

ClaireT
  • BibiBibi Raw Jr. Leader

Wishing you a Happy Raw Cooking! If your main concern is weight loss, this raw diet truly works and much more, it repairs your body from within reversing years of damage.  Also, I highly recommend investing in a higher end food processor and blender, as well as checking out The Rawtarian's two apps.  It might be very helpful to reorganize your kitchen before you begin your raw food journey, and what I mean by that is getting rid of any processed foods you have stored in your cabinets so you won't be tempted to reach for them ever again and falling off the healthy wagon.  Start fresh and good luck!

ClaireT