New to this lifestyle

antoinettemantoinettem Raw Newbie
Hi guys! I am so new to this vegan journey!!! I have been a vegetarian for only 3 months. However, being a raw vegan is the lifestyle I am choosing for myself. I believe in the benefits of this lifestyle. Any advice you can give me would be great!
CreativelyccClaireTTammiTruezariinka25

Comments

• CreativelyccCreativelycc Raw Jr. Leader

Hello Antoinette,

Congratulations on becoming raw. The best suggestion I can give you right now is to take the course offered here by Laura-Jane on becoming raw that includes the 30 day meal plan. It is great. It teaches everything you need to know about becoming and staying raw. It is a very positive and upbeat course. I am presently taking it myself now.

Good luck to you!

Carrie

ClaireTTammiTrue
  • ClaireTClaireT Raw Master

Welcome to the community! 

TammiTrue
  • mariapazfmariapazf Raw Newbie

Hi all, I am also new to raw eating and have just joined this group.  Can you tell me where to find this course creativelycc?

Hello Antoinette,

Congratulations on becoming raw. The best suggestion I can give you right now is to take the course offered here by Laura-Jane on becoming raw that includes the 30 day meal plan. It is great. It teaches everything you need to know about becoming and staying raw. It is a very positive and upbeat course. I am presently taking it myself now.

Good luck to you!

Carrie

ClaireT
  • ClaireTClaireT Raw Master

You should be able to get to the course at https://www.therawtarian.com/store/membership

smile