Hello Beautiful!

It looks like you're new to The Community. If you'd like to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

My new journey: Going completely raw! Who joins? In need of support:)

isalinefisalinef Raw Newbie

Hello, 

I'm 27 years old and after some juice fasts and raw-periods I decided to switch my diet to completely raw. I want to give it a shot to go 100% raw for at least until the end of June and see how I feel. My main goal is to get rid once and for all of my acne (which is concentrating only on my chin, I know it must have to do with hormonal imbalances and some colon problems) I'm persuaded that the raw diet will help me.. Tips are more than welcome, newbies, buddies... Support is a man's best friend and I think it can only be positive in my journey.. 

Hope to hear from you!

Greets, Isaline

CreativelyccHarmony1

Comments

• ClaireTClaireT Raw Master

Hi Isaline. Congrats on starting your journey! smile

If you have any questions, don't be afraid to ask. 

rajatrisalinefCreativelyccHarmony1
  • CatherineRCatherineR Raw Superstar

Isaline, you posted this ages ago but I'll be your support friend if you want to continue... how's it going for you??

ClaireTzariinka25Creativelycc
  • zariinka25zariinka25 Raw Newbie

Isaline, you posted this ages ago but I'll be your support friend if you want to continue... how's it going for you??

I'm curious too! I'm also thinking about slowly going raw so you could consider my support, but I'll probably be VERY slowly with the process lol. I never went on diets, never fasted, never had vegetarian "phases" but really want to become healthier. I'm 25 (turning 26 end of July) and I realized that I simply don't have the energy to do the things I want to achieve (I have lots of goals but no energy to achieve those). I also started to feel that I'm losing my love for life if I could say so ... it a bit concerns me and I realized that changing the diet is the only way to really change myself and change my life for the better (with additional positive "side effects" like weight loss, confidence etc).
    isalinef
  • isalinefisalinef Raw Newbie
    PM!!!:)

• Matt_RawMatt_Raw Raw Jr. Leader
    I've also been transitioning to raw. After I stopped eating meat I felt so good so I did a lot of research and cut out dairy then wheat. Now I'm trying all raw but it's one thing to be vegan, being raw without friends around to be 'raw' with takes loads of will power.
    CatherineRClaireTCreativelycc
  • CreativelyccCreativelycc Raw Jr. Leader

I am in the same boat with you! I am transitioning to fully raw and feel great. My skin has improved and I have lost weight. You will not regret it. Take it slow and do not get discouraged if you eat a cooked meal every not and then. It does not make you a failure. It takes time for your body to get used to your new lifestyle and raw diet. You will make it. You are encouraged to keep to your goal - you will make it one day at time!

ClaireT
  • Miro96Miro96 Raw Newbie

Hey guys and gals lol I am starting my journey now at the age of 21, I have previously tried to go fully raw but kept backsliding. Now I want to be fully raw for as long as I live. Your wisdom and knowledge is much appreciated(if you have anything to suggest to me ; P). Hopefully this community helps me and everyone else here maintain RAW!

ClaireTHarmony1
  • ClaireTClaireT Raw Master
    Miro96 said:

Hey guys and gals lol I am starting my journey now at the age of 21, I have previously tried to go fully raw but kept backsliding. Now I want to be fully raw for as long as I live. Your wisdom and knowledge is much appreciated(if you have anything to suggest to me ; P). Hopefully this community helps me and everyone else here maintain RAW!

Welcome to our community!

Harmony1
  • Harmony1Harmony1 Raw Superstar

Hi Miro. Going fully raw is a beautiful goal :) I support you fully in it. 

• AnastasiaAnastasia Raw Intermediate
    Hi! I'm restarting raw after an 8-year hiatus. I've missed it so much. I'm a little over two weeks in, but officially made 8/1 my start date. I'm about 70/30 working back up to as close to 100% as I can. I'm already down about 3 pounds and starting to get more energy again. :) Let's do this!
    Matt_RawClaireT
  • bettykleebettyklee Raw Jr. Leader

Congrats on your new journey! 

ClaireT
  • goddesslovegoddesslove Raw Newbie

Congrats! I am fully raw again so we can support each other if you still need it. x

ClaireT