How much should I make?

Angie72Angie72 Raw Newbie

I'm testing the 7-day raw challenge for beginners, starting of tomorrow. I prepared as much as possible for tomorrow, since I have to have everything chopped up and ready for work. 

I get abit confused when I read the FAQs though. 

Example - only make one batch brownies to be eaten over 4 days.

If I look at the meals for day one I found a recipe for a Raw Brownie and I'm not sure If I should eat all that I made. I think it's alot of dessert  tongue-out or is that recipe for four days? Or should I just multiply the recipe by four to save time?

Just want to clarify things. 

Thanks in advance. laughing

silverlombard

Best Answer

• The RawtarianThe Rawtarian Raw Superstar
    Answer ✓

Hi Angie!

Great question - In short, what you are doing with the brownies, is making 1 big batch of brownies at the beginning - and then you need to divide it up into four servings. Eat one serving on the first day, and save the remaining three servings (pack up and store in the fridge) to be eaten in future that week :) 

Answers

• Angie72Angie72 Raw Newbie

Maybe I should add I'm using the app Raw plans laughing

ClaireT
  • Angie72Angie72 Raw Newbie

Hi Angie!

Great question - In short, what you are doing with the brownies, is making 1 big batch of brownies at the beginning - and then you need to divide it up into four servings. Eat one serving on the first day, and save the remaining three servings (pack up and store in the fridge) to be eaten in future that week :) 

Thank you! laughing

My family saw the batch after dinner and couldn't resist the brownie, so now I have to another batch surprisedlaughing

Don't mind at all.